Illinois Health System Readies $140M Refunding With Eye on Savings, Liquidity
- Investors aren't sold on healthcare bonds. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;05/31/99, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p36
Reports on the status of healthcare bonds. Reason bond buyers have become tougher customers; Demands of mutual funds and other institutional investors in making healthcare bonds worth the risk; Definition of yield.
- Healthcare. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p34
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in the healthcare industry for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Moody's downgrades 4 New York hospitals. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;11/20/95, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p24
Presents the result of the review of healthcare bond rating in the New York State conducted by Moody's Investors Service. Weakness in hospital credit ratings; Lowering of the rating on Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York.
- No Letting Up in New York. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/21/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31454, p1
Reports the increase in the volume of bonds for health care projects in New York City. Decline of the interest rates; Accounts on the increase of bond issuance; Plans of the hospitals to capitalize on low interest rates.
- Missouri sets multi-state health deals. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p1
Reports on the bond issue of health care providers in Missouri through the Missouri Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Effects of the changes in the authority's statute; Benefits that SSM Health Care will get from the changes.
- Cheaper Rate Available to N.J. Hospitals That Use Joint Plan. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p1
Focuses on a bond deal involving four health care providers in New Jersey, that will allow them to issue $40 million worth of variable-rate paper through the Health Care Financing Authority. Concerns on the effects of the financial status of the state's hospitals on the deal; Reductions in...
- Vermont's Fletcher Allen Is in Good Health for Record Issue. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30724, p22
Reports on the health care bond sales in Vermont as of September 9, 1999. Protection from the perils of managed care and declining federal funding; Performance of the Fletcher Allen Health Care.
- Pittsburgh-based health provider issues first bonds. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;12/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30537, p4
Reports that ARC-Allegheny has sold its first bond issue. Groundbreaking event for community-based providers; Services provided by the organization; Tax-exempt refunding and new money debt.
- North Shore-LIJ set to issue $85M in bonds. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/13/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p6A
Reports that the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System is gearing up to issue bonds through the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to build an activities therapy center at Zucker Hillside Hospital and refinance debt. Rating to the bonds; Other plans for the bonds.