Bankers See Fewer Bonds, Firms in Future
- CDO Bankers Rally Around Their Asset Class. O'Connor, Colleen // Bank Loan Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p3
Reports that a group of collateralized debt obligation (CDO) bankers in New York City has responded to the Bond Market Association's call for the creation of a committee dedicated to improving the performance of the CDO market.
- In Miami-Dade, consultants thrive, as do their problems. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/15/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30683, p1
Discusses the consultants' growing influence on the bond business in Miami and Dade County, Florida. Consultants as valuable resources; Political influence and familiarity with an issuer; Opinions about whether full disclosure is made by the underwriters who hire consultants; Reactions of bankers.
- CDO Pros Rally Around The Asset Class. O'Connor, Colleen // High Yield Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Reports that a group of collateralized debt obligation (CDO) bankers in New York City has responded to the Bond Market Association's call for the creation of a committee dedicated to improving the CDO market.
- 'When markets are chaotic, that's when you find bargains' // ABA Banking Journal;Apr80, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p116
Reports on the optimism of bankers on the bond market in the U.S. Options of insurance companies; Effects of inflation on the bond market.
- ABA NEWSLETTER. // Banking;Dec72, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p33
Presents updates related to the activities of the American Bankers Association (ABA) as of December 1, 1972. Results of the blanket bond survey; Session of the ABA School for International Banking; Development of a written lending policy.
- Asian high-yield bonds poised for watershed year. Wee, Denise // FinanceAsia;Feb2011, p58
The article discusses the Asian G3 bond markets of China. It informs that the bankers expect Asian G3 ex-Japan bond issuance to moderate in 2011. It also informs that Asian G3 bond markets expect a rise of 70 billion U.S. dollars. It further informs that the nascent offshore renminbi bond market...
- ClubCorp, Coveris Hit Market with Reprice Proposals. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p18
The article reports on the repricing of loans proposal in the high yield bond market as of May 2015. ClubCorp., a private golf club and country club leisure resort operator, is meeting with bankers to reprice its 901.1 million dollars cov-lite loan due in July 2020. Coveris, a plastic-packaging...
- ABA Corporate Trust Committee: Judge's Ruling Could Hurt Trustees. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p1
The American Bankers Association's corporate trust committee is upset with a Washington State judge's ruling against U.S. Trust Co., warning it imposes duties on the company "that are inconsistent with accepted corporate trust industry customs and practices" in the municipal bond market. The ABA...
- ABA Panel Tackles Trustee Roles, Disclosure, and Crisis Planning. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p4
Reports on the discussion of issues concerning trust and trustees at the meeting of American Bankers Association's corporate trust committee in New Orleans, Louisiana. Responsibilities of the trustees in the municipal market; Facilitation of due diligence on bond transactions; Participation in...