TBMA Task Force Gets the Ball Rolling in WTC Funding Talks
- Competitors United To Rebuild 'Ground Zero' Deserve Our Thanks. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/15/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 5, p64
The author discusses the need for cross-team coordination and communication in the World Trade Center (WTC) rebuilding project in Lower Manhattan, New York, which is comprised of seven major concurrent projects. He says that each team has its own agendas and pressures even though each project...
- Meticulous Planning. di Ciocco, Gino // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/10/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 10, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Tower Crews Get Royal Treatment," which appeared in the August 15, 2011 issue of the magazine.
- Correction. CUCULI, KAWRLA // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/10/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 10, p4
A correction to the article "Tower Crews Get Royal Treatment," which appeared in the August 15, 2011 issue of the magazine is presented.
- Photographs chosen by our editors from submissions to ENR.com/newyork/photos. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/22/2014, Vol. 273 Issue 8, Following pNY80
A photograph taken by Joe Woolhead depicting the welders and ironworkers employed for the ongoing construction work of the World Trade Center Transportation Hub in New York is presented.
- THE MIRACLE. Granger, David // Esquire;Oct2010, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p50
The editor comments on the construction of the new World Trade Center (WTC) in New York City's Lower Manhattan and the important role it will play in the life of the city and the country. He cites the progress in the project's construction and the squabbling that has slowed and compromised the...
- GOOD DAYS AT GROUND ZERO. // Esquire;Oct2010, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p172
The article discusses the progress in the construction of the buildings and facilities comprising the new World Trade Center (WTC) project at the 16 acres at New York City's Ground Zero in downtown Manhattan. It describes how the construction has proceeded several years after the September 11,...
- THE NEW WORLD TRADE CENTER. // Esquire;Oct2010, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p178
The article features an architectural illustration showing the buildings and facilities comprising the new World Trade Center (WTC) project being constructed on the 16 acres at New York City's Ground Zero which include Towers 1-4, the WTC Transit Hub, and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
- A strategy for the WTC. // Crain's New York Business;7/14/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p10
The article reflects on the delay in the rebuilding of the World Trade Center in New York City. It is stated that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey should renegotiate the arrangement with developer Larry Silverstein so that he can proceed with construction when he can find anchor...
- 'Ground Zero' Protest Is Justified. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/29/2010, Vol. 264 Issue 11, p80
In this article, the author expresses his views on issues surrounding the reconstruction of the World Trade Center in the U.S. in 2010. According to the author, site developer Larry Silverstein is being criticized for the status of such reconstruction project, describing it as a national...
- The Rising. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p12
The article focuses on the rebuilding project of the World Trade Center with regards to the World Trade Center security director Lou Barani and Chief Security Officer (CSO) Rick Rescorla. It states the sacrifice of Rescorla due to evacuation he made for the Morgan Stanley/Dean Witter employees....