Illinois Hospital Retires Debt 8 Years Early
- Uncertain future for Dubai operators as bubble bursts. Stag, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/4/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4606, p8
The article focuses on the impact of credit-crisis on the hospitality sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The financial crisis gripped Dubai's economy after one of its government-backed investment arms, Dubai World Corp., requested a six-month break from its debt repayments. It is said that...
- Late interest rate clarified. // Credit Management;Nov2002, p13
Focuses on a statement of a survey organization in Great Britain Better Payment Practice Group that businesses using the Late Payment Legislation may not be able to calculate interest owed on the late payment of commercial debt. Stipulations of the Late Payment Legislation; Benefits derived...
- Serbia to make early loan repayment. // Regional Today;03/19/2013, p2
The article reports that in a statement made on March 17, 2013, the Serbian Finance Ministry said that the government will repay 435.8 million dollars, half of its debt to the London Club of commercial lenders as early repayment will result in savings of 1.1 billion Serbian dinars.
- Nigeria has repaid US$ 1.4 billion in mostly overdue debts to fuel traders. // World Energy News;7/8/2013, p14
The article cites reports of Nigeria's repayment of overdue debts to fuel traders from money raised via an oil prepayment loan from international lenders.
- FORM: F-10: Your Debts. // Credit Repair;Jun2013, pF13
A form for the calculation of debt including mortgage, motor vehicle loan and other personal loans, monthly payments and balance, is presented which appears in the book "Credit Repair." The required information includes the name of the consumer and other details.
- Stena Prices $600M in Upsized Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p41
The article reports that Swedish shipping and transportation company Stena AB sold 600 million U.S. dollars in a deal upsized from 400 million U.S. dollars with the proceeds to be used to repay existing revolver debt.
- Valentine's for Liberian Debt. // YES! Magazine;Summer2008, Issue 46, p21
The article reports on the efforts made against international financial institutions due to pressure that they have caused to Liberia. Efforts were intended to make these institutions drop Liberia's debt, taking note of the country's status as a struggling nation. The campaign aimed to free...
- Debt end. Peters-Sittner, Patti // Modern Hygienist;Summer2008, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p52
In this article, the author offers tips for properly managing school loans in the U.S. The author advises students to acknowledge their debt and pay it back. She recommends the creation of a realistic repayment plan. In addition, the author suggests to develop a strategy for reducing interest...
- Redefine agrees refinancing deal. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;8/11/2012, Issue 1232, p03
The article reports that Redefine International will extend and restructure its Delta facility, including the repayment of debt associated with several assets in Great Britain.