Fort Worth Council Seeks Study on Hotel Plan
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;4/12/2014, Issue 1365, p1
The article reports on the planning permission awarded for the Premier Inn hotel in London, England in 2014.
- New conference ideas in the Result Room. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Sep2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p68
Describes a concept called Result Room created by Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel in Scheveningen, Netherlands for corporations planning to hold meetings and conferences at the facility. Aim of the concept; Details of how the idea for the concept was created; Benefits to event organizers.
- The Development Strategy of Shenyang Home Inns. Liu Dan; Wang Danyang // International Business & Management;2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p239
Since its first budget hotel was located in Shenyang, Home Inns has opened numerous budget hotels every where. Such a fast development also brings out many problems and risks. As a leader of the budget hotel industry, Home Inns in Shenyang also has many problems to be sorted out urgently. We...
- This definitely isn't my father's Holiday Inn. Malley, Mike // Hotel & Motel Management;4/19/2004, Vol. 219 Issue 7, p6
This article reports on the tour that the author of this article took around what company officials are calling the next generation Holiday Inn hotel. The prototype property is located in Duluth, Georgia. This 21st century model is designed to fulfill the many customer requests and new...
- Beware of unusual clauses in conference contracts. Feiertag, Howard // Hotel & Motel Management;12/14/98, Vol. 213 Issue 21, p16
Cites an article about writing contracts for meetings and conferences held at hotels in the November 1998 issue of the `Meetings & Conference Executives Alert,' a newsletter that provides information for meeting planners and hotel executives. Factor that influence associations and companies to...
- Weak economy punishes development. Frabotta, David // Hotel & Motel Management;9/17/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 16, p1
Reports the impact of economic decline on hotel industry in the United States. Difficulty of developers in searching support funds for projects; Reasons for hotel development abandonment; Increase of cancelled hotel development projects.
- International News. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/17/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 16, p6
Reports developments related to hotels as of September 2001. Renovation of India-based Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces; Plans of Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. to build a 204-room hotel on Pelican Island, Florida; Management contract between Superclubs Super-Inclusive Resorts and Lionstone Hotels and...
- IN THE pipeline. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/17/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 16, p30
Reports developments related to hotel industry in the United States as of September 2001. Development of a 142-suite Residential Inn by Lionstone Hotels and Resorts; Inauguration schedule of Marriott International Inc. Courtyard in San Francisco, California; Launch of Marriott-brand hotels by...
- Additionally... // Hotel & Motel Management;3/4/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 4, p58
Reports the business plans of several hotels in the U.S.