NEWS IN BRIEF
- Hard-Hit Tulsa Health System Hopes State Will Lend a Hand. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p22
No abstract available.
- Tulsa, Okla. // Modern Healthcare;4/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p48
Reports on Hillcrest HealthCare Corp.'s signing of a strategic partnership agreement with three regional hospitals managed by Quorum Health Resources. Hillcrest's agreement to lease Cushing Regional.
- korea. // OECD Observer;Jul2010, Issue 280, p31
The article provides an overview of the economic recovery of Korea from 2010-2011 which aims to achieve deficit-reduction target in medium-term fiscal plan.
- Hillcrest Looks for Healthy Deal. Hahn, Tamar // Private Placement Letter;06/21/99, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the credit tenant lease deal being offered by Hillcrest Health System in the private placement market. Number of buildings involved in the deal; Arranger of the deal; Information on Hillcrest.
- Small Okla. hospital won't be shuttered. // Modern Healthcare;08/23/99, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p11
States that Hillcrest Healthcare System has cited community support to keep Fairfax Memorial Hospital in Oklahoma open. Plan to turn the hospital into an ambulatory-care center; Agreement with Fairfax leaders to continue the hospital's operating contract; Other operating agreement Hillcrest...
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jan2005, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p69
Presents updates on merger and acquisition activities in the U.S. health care industry as of January 2005. Development of a strategic partnership between Jewish Hospital HealthCare Services and Caritas Health Services; Completion of leases of Ardent Health Services with several hospitals that...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/6/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 169, p2
The article reports on the sale completion of Oklahoma-based SouthCrest Hospital and Claremore Regional Hospital owned by Tennessee-based Community Health Systems to Ardent Health Services' Hillcrest HealthCare System as part of its hospital network expansion.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/30/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 121, p2
The article reports that Hillcrest HealthCare System of Oklahoma is set to acquire Tennessee-based Community Health Systems' assets in Oklahoma which include SouthCrest Hospital and Claremore Regional Hospital.
- A Peak Year For Trade. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Oct2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p4
The article focuses on the economic conditions in Colombia. The strong external environment has been very supportive of Colombia's recent economic recovery. High global prices for many of its traditional exports, faster economic growth by key trading partners, a recovery in foreign direct...