- Jamaica. // Skipping Stones;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p36
Several photographs related to Jamaica's countryside are presented.
- Mystery Photo. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;1/10/2003, Vol. 81 Issue 16, p7
Presents a photograph.
- TWELVE MONTHS OF Nebraska. Houska, Matthew // Nebraska Life;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
A photo essay about Nebraska is presented.
- Ottawa Legislative Update. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Jul2007, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p8
Several photographs taken at the Ottawa Legislative Update held in Ottawa, Ontario on May 10 and 11, 2007 are presented.
- A CENTURY of COOPERSTOWN. Durant, John; Durant, Alice // American Heritage;Dec1958, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p81
No abstract available.
- Northern exposure. Marshall, Stephan // Nature Australia;Summer96, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p64
Presents a photoessay featuring various landscapes in Australia during the summer. Includes Devil's Marbles Conservation Reserve; Ayers Rock; MacDonnell Ranges, Trephina Gorge Nature Park.
- Seven seas. // Nature Australia;Fall96, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p64
Presents a series of photographs depicting the wonders of the ocean taken by divers. Contact number for more information.
- The judges. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/22/97-12/29/97, Vol. 147 Issue 25/26, p62
Presents the judges of the annual aerospace photography contest of `Aviation Week' magazine. Presentation of brief biographies.
- Live, from Antarctica. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;05/25/98, Vol. 148 Issue 21, p78
Presents photographs from Antarctica. Wildlife, including killer whales, a Weddell seal, and a penguin; The McMurdo Station; An iceberg.