Retirement Cash Management Presents Opportunity For Advisors
- Struggling for Retirement Income. Conrad, Lee // Financial Planning;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p14
The article presents an overview of the study from GDC Research and Practical Perspectives concerning how advisors are handling issues with retirement income.
- A golden opportunity for change. Egan, Liam // Money Management;6/8/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p22
The article analyzes the success or failure of the superannuation choice on its first anniversary in Australia in 2006. The effectiveness of the superannuation choice is examined by revisiting the industry speculation on its potential results and consequences in the months and years leading up...
- Simpler Super builds confidence. // Super Review;May2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p6
The article discusses the results on a survey concerning the changes made to the superannuation regime in Australia. It was found that the Simpler Super changes have made financial advisers more confident about the growth prospects for their businesses. Clients are looking to make the most of...
- Financial planning fine without commissions. // Super Review;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p25
The article reports that according to the latest IUS/Super Review survey, financial planners are now an accepted part of the Australian superannuation industry, but there remains plenty of disagreement about how they should be paid. The survey revealed an overwhelming 89.4 percent of respondents...
- The end is nigh. Walker, Adrian // Money Marketing;3/29/2007, p54
The article discusses the need for pension clients to discuss with their advisers the possibility of maximizing contributions and tax relief in Great Britain. It emphasizes the need for advisers to ensure that their clients make the most of their contributions. The article also reports on the...
- Caught up in complexity. Reid, Robert // Money Marketing;4/30/2009, p25
In in this article the author discusses the impact of the changes made by Great Britain's government on pensions. He asserts that the changes will pose challenges to consumers on investing in pension plans and brought about complications in managing the funds. However, the author points out that...
- Jacksonville Seeks Bond Manager. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;02/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
Reports that the City of Jacksonville General Employees Retirement System in Florida is searching for fixed-income manager to handle the city's allocations. Reason for the bond search; Equity allocations.
- Ann Arbor ERS Mulling Search. Shatz, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;01/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Reports the search of Ann Arbor City Employees' Retirement System for an additional asset manager in Michigan.
- Oklahoma Employee Fund Seeks Index Firms. M. S. // Investment Management Weekly;9/22/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p2
The article announces the search of the Oklahoma Public Employees' Retirement System (OPERS) for passive index fund managers as of September 22, 2008. The $6.2 billion employees' system and the $225 million judicial employees' system are being managed by OPERS. Investment targets under the...