Americans at the Fair
- Via Italia. // Canadian Banker;Sep/Oct92, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p20
Cites the `Via Italia' book exhibition in Montreal, Quebec's Librairie Gallimard.
- Literary experts meet with students at book fair. // Curriculum Review;Dec90, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p12
Reports about the two senior high school students who shared their work with a guest author in a special masters class at the fifth annual Miami Book Fair International. Date and place of the fair.
- Under the Covers. Gustafson, Donna // Commonweal;04/23/99, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p20
Provides information on the exhibit `Wormsley Library: A Personal Selection by Sir Paul Getty,' at the Morgan Library in New York, New York, through May 2, 1999. Books on display; Information on the owners of the books; Views on book collection.
- 400,000 attend `bigger, better' Miami Book Fair International. Summer, B. // Publishers Weekly;12/14/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 50, p19
Reports on the Miami Book Fair International, a week-long celebration which culminated in a three-day street fair that attracted more than 200 exhibiting publishers and booksellers. Brief history of the Fair; Author Anne Rice signed books for three hours for her fans.
- NYIBC: Books on the avenue. Vock, J. // Publishers Weekly;9/28/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 39, p15
Presents a photo essay of the New York Is Book Country's (NYIBC) Books on the Avenue fair.
- On exhibit. // Advocate;6/14/94, Issue 657, p49
Provides information on a book exhibit which will be sponsored by the editors of the periodical 'The Advocate,' and will coincide with the staging of the Gay Games IV in New York City on June 18-26, 1994.
- A publisher's dream: Bologna in the spring. Lottman, Herbert R. // Publishers Weekly;3/17/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 11, p39
Discusses the Children's Book Fair in Bologna, Italy planned for April 10-13, 1997. The expected beginning of interest in new media; The food of the town; Other sights.
- Bring on the Libri per Ragazzi! Lottman, Herbert R. // Publishers Weekly;3/14/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 11, p47
Reports on the 1994 Children's Book Fair in Bologna, Italy. Increase in exhibition space; Focus on software; Awards given.
- Sellout for April Budapest book fair. Lottman, Herbert R.; Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/7/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the sellout of available space at Budapest's Congress Center for the first International Book Festival on April 23-26, 1994. Assistance of the Frankfurt Book Fair; Participation of neighboring countries; Bookings; Contact information.
- NYIBC Returns After Year Off. // Publishers Weekly;10/7/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 40, p17
Presents a photo essay concerning the New York Is Book Country book exhibition held in New York City in September 2002.