- Father & son. // Jet;01/13/97, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p46
Presents a photograph of singer Jeffrey Osborne with his son, Jeffrey Jr., at a Los Angeles Lakers game.
- 2015 AFRICAN FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;9/9/2015, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p14
Several photographs from the 2015 African Festival of the Arts are presented which includes singer Jeffrey Osborne, singer Joan Collaso and shoppers enjoying and shopping during the fest.
- Jeffrey Osborne delivers jazz standards with A Time For Love. Hobbes, Dwight // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;5/16/2013, Vol. 79 Issue 42, p6
The article reviews the music release "A Time For Love" by Jeffrey Osborne.
- events. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;7/4/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p6
A calendar of events for the Chicago, Illinois area in July 4-6 2012 is presented which includes a festival titled "International Festival of Life," an evening with singer Andrea Love, and a performance by Jeffrey Osborne, singer and drummer.
- New SOUL TRAIN CRUISE Announced. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;10/31/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 39, p10
The article offers information regarding announcement of second SOUL TRAIN CRUISE, a seven day luxury cruise, which is scheduled for 2013. It mentions that the cruise will depart from San Diego, California on October 5th and will travel through Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta and Baja Magdalena...
- Bermuda clears Ghanaian gold envoy of drug trafficking. // New York Amsterdam News;6/17/95, Vol. 86 Issue 24, p13
Reports that a supreme court in Bermuda has acquitted Ghanian Jeffrey Osborne from the drug trafficking charge. Delivery of gold pellets filled with heroin; Deportation of Osborne to Ghana.
- CONTEMPORARY JAZZ ALBUMSâ„¢. // Billboard;3/16/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 10, p109
Presented is a chart of popular contemporary jazz music albums for the week of March 16, 2013 including Jeffrey Osborne's "A Time for Love," Marion Meadows' "Whisper," and Brian Culbertson's "Dreams."
- Jeffrey Osborne: Old-Fashioned Love's New Balladeer. Collier, Aldore // Ebony;May1985, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p52
The article explores the success of balladeer Jeffrey Osborne in the U.S. Osborne's first single "On the Wings of Love" was so successful that it also launched his career as a balladeer. Although upbeat dance songs and vulgar lyrics are become popular, Osborne still believes that old-fashioned...
- CONTEMPORARY JAZZ ALBUMSâ„¢. // Billboard;4/6/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 13, p63
A chart is presented of the top contemporary jazz music albums in the U.S. for the week of April 6, 2013 including the albums "A Time for Love" by Jeffrey Osborne, "Unplugged" by Larry Carlton and Robben Ford, and "The Chill Lounge: Volume 1," by Paul Hardcastle.