Nature reaps a cash bonanza
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS (For the week ended April 1, 2009). // Bank Loan Report;4/6/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p11
The article lists the top secondary loan market advancers and decliners in the U.S. as of April 1, 2009, including Landsource Inc., Generac Power, and Provimi.
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;4/6/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p11
The article lists the closed end loan participation fund performance in the U.S., including Eaton Vance Senior Inc., Nuveen Float Rate Inc. Opp, and ING Prime Rate Trust.
- Loanbase Statistics � Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/6/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p11
A chart is presented depicting the syndicated loans in the U.S. as of April 2, 2009.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p42
Presents charts related to loans in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- Personal borrowing growth continues. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Reports on the rise in total lending to individuals in Great Britain in September 1997. Growth in secured lending outstanding; Consumer credit.
- Lending stable. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Aug98, p11
Reports on the increase in total lending to individuals in Great Britain as of April 1998. Secured lending growth; Value of loans approved; Growth of consumer credit.
- Consumer Credit Up 2.4% in Sept. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on an unexpected increase in borrowing in September 2001 in the U.S. Increase observed in consumer credit sales; Significant increase in non-revolving credit; Comparison of non-revolving credit sales of September with that of August.
- Loan Fund Inflows Pass 2010 Total. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p30
This article reports on the release of data which showed that inflows into leveraged loan funds in the U.S. year-to-date have surpassed those of the total for 2010.
- Payday Loans. Peterson, Ann Hayes // Credit Union Magazine;Dec2000, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p57
Focuses on payday loans. Explanation on payday loans; Profile of payday borrowers; Findings of the report entitled `Show Me the Money: A Survey of Payday Lenders and Review of Payday Lender Lobbying in State Legislatures.'
- Cramdowns and car loans. Mapother, Bill // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on cramdown rules on car loans in the United States. Chapter 13, on car loans; Allowance secured claim equal to the vehicle's dollar value; Protection of the lender.