US Airways-HSBC Settlement Would Give Bondholders 27 Cents on Dollar
- HSBC Releases Freed LAX Funds; Buyers Bet on Expected Ruling. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p1
Reports the release of construction funds by HSBC Bank USA. Amount of funds; Increment of LAX bonds in secondary market; Terms of the issued funds.
- United's SFO Case Appealed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32560, p1
The article reports on the appeal of HSBC Bank USA on the $27.2 million valuation of secured claim of bondholders in San Francisco, California. The $155 million of special facilities revenue bonds provided support for the betterment of maintenance facility of the United Air Lines Inc. at San...
- L.A., San Francisco United Bond Trustees Seek Secured Status. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31909, p4
Reports that the trustees of United Airlines' special facilities revenue bonds at airports in Los Angeles and San Francisco, California have asked the bankruptcy court in Chicago, Illinois to award their bonds the preferential status of a secured credit of the airline based on a leasehold...
- Fitch: United Bankruptcy Case May Give Bondholders Security. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p48
The article discusses a report from Fitch Ratings that cites a federal appellate court decision requiring United Airlines to repay $260 million of tax-exempt debt issued for projects at Denver International Airport. According to Fitch analysts Peter Stettler and Jessica Soltz Rudd, the ruling...
- Asians Showing Preference for FHLB Debt. // American Banker;5/27/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 102, p9
States that there is increased interest in bonds from Federal Home Loan banks. Preference of foreign investors for FHLB, rather than Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac debt; Comment of Paul Garavente of Nomura Securities about Asian investors; Domestic interest in the bonds; Data on the FHLB 10-year...
- HSBC job losses continue in area; 77 more this fall. Kline, Allissa // Buffalo Law Journal;5/28/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on the plan of HSBC Bank USA NA to reduce 77 employees in fall 2012 in Western New York.
- HSBC's MSR Sale Appears To Have Stalled. // National Mortgage News;4/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on the stalled sales of roughly 40 billion dollars worth of mortgage servicing rights (MSR) sold by HSBC Bank USA NA in the U.S.
- HSBC's JV branch now open Sundays. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p9
Reports on HSBC Bank USA's expansion to Sundays the hours of its branch office at the Jefferson Valley Mall in Yorktown, New York. Customer traffic during the bank's first Sunday opening; Total number of branch offices operated by HSBC in New York; Bank's method to the monitor the Sunday...
- HSBC focuses on small business. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/28/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 22
Highlights HSBC Bank USA's focus on small businesses in Westchester County, New York. Number of branches in Westchester; Number of workers employed in Westchester; Company profile.