Tiny Arimax Cracks FA Top 10 List Thanks to DWR
- Beef up your financial management. OTTE, JOHN // Dakota Farmer;Jun2014, Vol. 133 Issue 6, p31
The article presents the National Foundation for Credit Counseling survey conducted in the U.S. to examine the financial knowledge of the people which reveals that 41 percent people has rated low in finance knowledge, 61 percent do not make budget, and comparison of the rate of saving and spending.
- Financial counseling. Haas, Kim // Credit Union Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p42
Discusses the services offered by the financial counseling program of credit unions. Details on the programs of military credit unions; Advice for establishing a financial counseling program; Importance of credit union members' commitment to the success of the financial counseling program.
- Financial Advisers Fill Big Boots in Texas Bond World. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p7
Reports that the tradition of using services of financial advisers (FA) for bond deals has helped Texas' issuers come to terms with people and need for infrastructure and other public services. Reliance on services of FAs by issuers; Reason to seek the help of FAs for a bond deal; Significance...
- Graham-Leach-Bliley Act has wide reach of Counsel. Rathbone, Joel H. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p17
For starters, Graham-Leach-Bliley applies to any "financial institution." Aside from the obvious bank, this has been defined to include: mortgage lender or broker, check casher, pay-day lender, credit counseling service and other financial advisers, certain medical services providers, financial...
- SHOULD YOU CONSIDER DEBT CONSOLIDATION? Morris, Valerie Coleman // Essence (Time Inc.);Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p103
Answers questions about personal finance. Details in considering a debt consolidation; Purpose of debt consolidation; Information on the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, a source of low-cost counseling services.
- beware of credit-counseling fraud. // Essence (Time Inc.);Oct2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p120
Discusses the factors to consider in the recognition of credit-counseling fraud. Advice from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
- Debt limit. // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2013, Issue 153, p22
An answer is presented to a question about how to manage a 785,000 U.S. dollar family savings.
- Which Credit Counselor Is Yours? Gandel, Stephen // Money;Nov2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p29
Looks at how the new bankruptcy law's requirement that anyone considering bankruptcy must have credit counseling from a list of approved counselors. How some debt counselors get a fee for collecting some debts; Some advice on choosing a debt counselor; Advice about working out debts on your own;...
- Walking The Tightrope Of An Improving, But Still Uncertain, Economy. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/5/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p18
Looks at insurance and financial product strategies in the United States in 2004. Findings of a survey in the November 2003 issue of the "Chief Executive Magazine" which showed that 45 percent of respondents plan to hire in 2004; Types of insurance preferred by middle-income consumers; Offering...