- THE AGENTS: Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p6
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for paperback nonfiction agents for 2002.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p5
Presents a chart related to the book agents of best sellers in the United States as of February 11, 2002.
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;06/04/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p2
Presents a chart depicting the leading agents of paperback nonfiction in the United States as of 2001. List of the agents according to rank; Number of titles produced by each agent; Reference to the duration of the titles.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p3
Ranks top United States book agents according to the number of best sellers appearing on the 'New York Times,' during the first half of 2001. Amy Berkower from Writers House; Christopher Little from the Christopher Little Literary Agency; Molly Friedrich from The Aaron M. Priest Literary Agency.
- First Novel Marks Agent's Debut On Bestseller List. Mohorovic, Tiziana // Book Publishing Report;8/5/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p4
Reports the debut of book agent Henry Dunow on the bestseller list in the U.S. Commendation of the book 'The Lovely Bones' by the 'New York Times' newspaper; Focus of Dunow on literary fiction; Information of author Alice Sebold.
- 2001: TOP 20 AGENTS FOR HARDCOVER NONFICTION. // Book Publishing Report;01/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p4
Presents a chartlist of top 20 agents for hardcover nonfiction books as of 2001 in United States. Rank of the literary agent; Title of the books; Authors of the books.
- No Overnight Successes Among Power Agents In The Book Business. Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the top book agents in the United States, as measured by the number of times books they sold have appeared on the 'New York Times' best sellers during the first half of 2001. Significance of a longevity and readers' loyalty to an agent's success; Number of New York-based agents who...
- Gift subs: Why defer payment? // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;7/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p9
Looks at whether publishers should defer payment on gift subscriptions without testing. Comments from June Steinfeld, circulation director for Brant Publications; Importance of the elimination of deferred payment on gift subscriptions; Advice from panelists who attended a Direct Marketing...
- Calculators and crystal balls: Predicting journal subscription prices. Akie, Ronald E. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Examines the prediction of journal subscription prices. Importance of planning subscription prices for libraries; Information on the publishing environment.