- The Publishers. // Book Publishing Report;05/21/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
Presents a chart on publishers of hardcover nonfiction New York Times bestsellers as of 2001 in United States. Names of the publishers; Titles of books published; Number of weeks in the market.
- THE PUBLISHERS: Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for paperback nonfiction publishers for 2002.
- Bestseller Lists Prove Popularity Of Political Pundits. // Book Publishing Report;7/7/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p1
Reports that politics and public affairs top the list of subjects covered by the most popular hardcover nonfiction books during the first half of 2003 according to BPR's mid-year roundup of New York Times bestsellers. Inclusion of books related to the September 11 terrorist attacks on the...
- Behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;12/9/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 50, p17
Discusses publishing news for the week of December 9, 1996, about bestsellers. The omission of `Angela's Ashes,' by Frank McCourt from the 1996 National Book Awards; The relaunch of the book `The Christmas Box,' by Richard Paul Evans; The publication of `The Christmas Tree,' by Julie Salamon...
- --The Publishers--. // Book Publishing Report;04/09/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
Lists the publishers of hardcover nonfiction bestsellers through April 8, 2001. Simba Information from the 'New York Times' bestseller lists; Number of weeks in the list.
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p3
Ranks United States-based publishers by hardcover nonfiction bestsellers from year-to-date through August 26, 2001. Random House; Simon & Schuster; HarperCollins; Penguin Putnam.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p3
Presents a chart depicting bestseller publishers in New York City. Number of bestselling titles from Random House; Duration of bestsellers.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p3
Presents a chart related to the publishers of bestsellers as of February 2002.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p3
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of the bestseller publishers in the U.S. as of November 2002. Number of book titles; Names of the publishers.