Readers Showed A Bias For Conservative Books And Kept John Adams Alive, But Stupid White Men Ruled The List
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;6/13/96, Vol. 88 Issue 139, p14
Presents a chart ranking the bestselling hardcover non-fiction books in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Brief reviews of the books listed; Books' rankings the previous week; Number of weeks on the list.
- Heeere's Johnny! // Entertainment Weekly;02/25/2000, Issue 527, p77
Lists the top bestselling fiction and nonfiction books and mass-market paperbacks in the United States for the week ending February 25, 2000.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p6
Presents the table ranking the nonfiction best sellers in New York as of November 2003.
- NONFICTION. // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p33
Presents a nonfiction bestseller list in the U.S. as of November 2002. Books on politics; List of books with themes related to the September 11, 2001 U.S. terrorist attacks; Publications on seafaring stories; Topics covered by business books on the list.
- THE AUTHORS: Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for nonfiction authors for 2002.
- 'SURVIVOR' LIVES. // Entertainment Weekly;10/06/2000, Issue 562, p83
Presents the top ten best-sellers in fiction, nonfiction and trade paperbacks in the United States as of October 6, 2000.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;10/4/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 40, p88
Presents a list of topselling fiction and nonfiction hardcover books for the last week of September 1999.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/20/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 51, p100
Lists the top fifteen fiction and nonfiction hardcover bestsellers in the United States as of December 20, 1999.
- Hardcover bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;5/31/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 22, p108
Lists the top 15 best selling hardcover books for two categories, during the week ended May 31, 1999. Fiction; Nonfiction.