- People ... // Educational Marketer;1/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p8
Reports developments related to employee selections and appointments as of January 2003. Appointment of Paul St. Pierre as vice chairman of the board of directors of Corinthian Colleges; Designation of Cindy Krejsci as vice president of editorial content of Quarasan in Chicago; Selection of...
- Paul St. Pierre. Stacey, Robert // Books in Canada;Sep85 Supplement, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p39
Interviews author Paul Saint Pierre. Career history; Achievements and awards; Books written; Difficulty in writing humor stories; Advantage in writing for television.
- Bernardin de Saint-Pierre: 'Paul et Virginie' Francis, R. A. // Modern Language Review;Apr1988, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p455
Reviews the book "Bernardin de Saint-Pierre: 'Paul et Virginie'," by P. E. J. Robinson.
- Employee development. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on different career developments of employees in United Kingdom. Electrical training of Britvic technicians; Agreement of trade unions in Land-Rover; Proposal on overhauling of professional status awards; Selection of teams for youth skills olympics; Cargill's launching of...
- Employee development. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p11
Presents news which focuses on employee development in the United Kingdom. Launching of the national vocational qualifications (NVQ) for the people working at ports; Survey on the training levels in engineering companies; Investment of the Rank Xerox UK for its open-learning facilities.
- Why CPD is a duty to yourself and others. Haistead, Nichola // People Management;02/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p59
Presents the answers to common questions about continuing professional development (CPD) presented in an conference of Institute of Personnel and Development. Factors which constitutes evidence of CPD; How to meet CPD obligations; How to keep up CPD if unemployed.
- The keys to advancement. Van Heule, Jim // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec94, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Offers advice regarding career advancement. Career goals; Importance of education; Career moves before the age of 40; Additional keys.
- Career development discussions as a team-building strategy. Koonce, Richard // Bank Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p13
Suggests the use of career development discussion with employees as a team-building strategy. Factors that improve during the process of discussing career development; Causes of company downsizing and restructuring.
- Building a life-friendly organization. Moses, Barbara // Business Quarterly;Autumn97, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p44
Presents an excerpt from the book `Career Intelligence: Mastering the New Work and Personal Realities.' INSET: Creating a life-friendly culture..