ABC-CLIO Teams Up with Jason Foundation for History Offerings
- DECA and USA TODAY Collaborate on 'The New Color of Money' // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Feb2004, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p58
Reports on the collaboration between DECA and USA Today Charitable Foundation to bring the 'New Color of Money' program to students and teachers in the U.S. Terms of the agreement; Aim to raise awareness of new color of money; Education of students about nation's currency.
- Feds and ASA Commit to Three-year Habitat Program. // Salt Water Sportsman;Sep2001, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p52
Reports on the partnership of the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Restoration Center with the American Sportfishing Association's FishAmerica Foundation to provide funds for the restoration of coastal and marine habitat.
- Find your ideal partnership. Bryan, Adam // Third Sector;2/8/2011, Issue 647, p34
The article discusses the importance of setting up corporate partnerships to successfully tap the corporate sector for donations.
- Hope On The Hill Targets Cure For Cancer. Rent, Katy // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the partnership of the McCarty Cancer Foundation and the Van Andel Institute in a joint project called 'Hope on the Hill.' Mission of the foundation; Fundraising efforts; Programs and activities.
- SFAF branches out. // Bay Area Reporter;5/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p6
The author reflects on the merger plan between the two gay organizations and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation (SFAF) in California. According to the author, the SFAF's financial contribution to both programs is crucial if they are to increase services and the number of clients, which is one of...
- KIPP Looks to Recreate School Success Stories. Hendrie, Caroline // Education Week;10/30/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p6
Reports that Donald G. Fisher, founder of garments company Gap Inc. is donating several million dollars to help his nonprofit organization KIPP Foundation open 20 schools a year across the U.S. as of October 2002. Occasion on which Fisher made the announcement regarding the donation; Objective...
- Gates Foundation Gives $40 Million To Create New High Schools. // District Administration;May2002, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the donations from charity foundations to enhance the education in the U.S. Amount donated by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; Allocation of the donations; Donation from Carnegie Corp., Ford Foundation and W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
- Education update. // Policy Review;Nov/Dec98, Issue 92, p9
Presents updates on education in the United States. Replacement of the entire school board in Cleveland, Ohio by the city's mayor Michael White; Expansion of enrollment in Milwaukee's Catholic schools following a state supreme court ruling to allow school-choice participants to enroll in...
- Grants and Awards. // Gifted Child Today;Winter2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on several educational grants in the U.S. Provision of grants to recipients interested in exciting K-12 student on science by the Pfizer Foundation; Introduction of teachers at grade levels to MarcoPolo program relative to K-12 curriculum by the WorldCom Foundation; Category of...