Jenzabar Alters Business Model For Integrated Campus Solutions
- NEWSBYTES. // BizEd;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p57
The article offers news briefs as of July-August 2013 on topics including launch of the eLearning management system by software firm Jenzabar Inc., opening of the Charles Schwab Trading and Technology Lab in Irvine, California and change in name of the nonprofit Innosight Institute.
- Can The Internet Let Freedom Ring In China? Dodge, John // PC Week;06/14/99, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p3
Discusses the possible role of the Internet in bringing freedom to China as of mid 1999. Mention of Ling Chai, the founder of an Internet company called Jenzabar.com, better known as the leader of the Tienanmen Square demonstration; Details about her company; Reaction from Cisco President and...
- Textbooks and Recruitment Go Social. // University Business;Nov2011, p67
The article offers brief information on several application including Good to Kno Facebook application by Kno, Facebook Catalogue Application from the website Higher Reach by Jenzabar Inc. and improvement of Student Recruitment Manager by TargetX.
- Universities Gain Online Access to Collections of Publications. // T H E Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p14
Reports on Jenzabar's offering of access to Lexis-Nexis online information solutions to students, faculty and librarians at colleges and universities in the United States. Benefits offered to Web users.
- WHAT'S NEW. // University Business;Apr2006, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p77
Features several higher education products and services. Jenzabar Non-Traditional System software program from Jenzabar; Return on Investment Yield Calculator from GoalQuest; MiniMits XD80U projector from Mitsubishi.
- Business services partnership furthers philosophy of oneness on Colorado campus. // University Business;Dec2012, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p100
The article offers information on association of the Naropa University in Colorado and Jenzabar Inc., a leading provider of software to synchronize various systems including enterprise resource planning (ERP) system within the university. It mentions that Jenzabar has also created the...
- Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico chooses Jenzabar's total campus management. // Caribbean Business;8/24/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p52
The article reports that Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico has chosen the CX ERP total campus management system, along with the Internet Campus Solution and Non-Traditional System of Jenzabar Inc. The CX ERP allows the administration and faculty to gain access to, update, store and reports a...
- Flexible software platform helps Hofstra University's continuing ed division soar. // University Business;Jul2012, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p108
The article presents a case study that explores the importance of a flexible software platform on the continued educational boost of Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. It states that the Higher Reach platform from Jenzabar Inc. has successfully streamlined the school's marketing efforts,...
- New Hampshire developing school technology plan with TLCF grants. // Electronic Education Report;06/24/98, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p4
Reports on New Hampshire's development of an educational technology infrastructure. Use of funds from the federal Technology Literacy Challenge Fund; Increase in the need for educational software; State education department's plans to improve its resources to handle the demands of establishing...