Prices, But Not Pace, of Acquisitions and Mergers Will Continue to Cool for More Stability in 2003
- Summary of U.S. Public Merger Activity Greater Than $100 M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p7
Presents a chart which gives a summary of public merger deals greater than $100 million in the United States as of October 9, 2000. Acquiring companies; Acquired companies; Information on the background of the companies.
- Private Targets Greater Than $100M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p8
Presents a chart of acquisition deals among private companies greater than 100 million dollars in the United States as of October 9, 2000. Acquiring companies; Acquired companies; Details on the deals.
- Exit strategy critical for entrepreneurs. Yeanoplos, Kevin R. // Las Vegas Business Press;8/27/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p9
Provides a guidelines in buying and selling business. Importance of exit strategy for profitability; Recruitment of professional help to get best price and terms; Consideration of tax ramifications.
- Reversal of fortunes. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
Discusses economic conditions for selling, according to a survey of the International Association of Merger & Acquisition Consultants. Contrast between conditions in July 1998 and July 1999; Financiers' attitudes towards mergers and acquisitions; Effects of falling share prices on capital markets.
- Volume & Value for U.S. M&A. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/6/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
No abstract available.
- Things to consider when buying or selling a business. Schwartz, Don // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/16/2001, Issue 322760, p19
Discusses the factors to consider when buying or selling a business. Desire to own one's own business; Trends in wage and salary opportunities; Efforts to expand a career of to capitalize on a skill or a business opportunity.
- One careful owner. // Director (00123242);Jan2000, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on owner managers thinking of putting their business up for sale in 2000. Data on sales of private companies in Great Britain; Comments from Andrew Godfrey, head of growth and development services at Grant Thornton; How listed companies pay for acquisitions.
- Correction: i-level and Reading Room. // New Media Age;6/8/2006, p3
Corrections to the article "M&A Outlook May Be Calmer Than Forecast" that was published in the May 25, 2006 issue are presented.
- Equal Treatment of Shareholders in Corporate Distributions and Reorganizations. Brudney, Victor // California Law Review;Jul83, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p1073
Examines the distribution and reorganization of asset shareholders during mergers and sale of businesses in the U.S. Discussion on the distribution of assets in transactions that involve internal rearrangements among existing participants; Information on the distribution of assets in...