FOOD IN REVIEW
- Clear Springs names brokers of the year. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the honorees of Clear Springs Foods Inc.'s 1993 brokers of the year. SeaRich Menu as National Broker of the Year; Regional brokers of the year; Appointment of Mark Massie as national accounts sales manager.
- Clear Springs presents broker awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/5/95, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p83
Reports on Clear Springs Foods Inc.'s naming of the New England Marketers of Boston as its National Broker of the Year.
- Clear Springs announces trout recipe contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p28
Reports on the trout recipe contest by Clear Springs Foods Inc. in the U.S.
- TOLL-FREE HOTLINE. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p100
Focuses on several food products for the foodservice industry in the United States. Clear Cuts Guaranteed Boneless Rainbow Trout from Clear Springs Foods; Precooked and frozen Pierogies from Giorgio Foods Inc.; Hidden Valley Fat Free dressings from Ventura Foods.
- CLEAR SPRINGS RAINBOW TROUT ITALIAN LINE. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p72
Food products company, Clear Springs offers two Italian versions of its boneless fillets: Rainbow Trout Livorno and Rainbow Trout Calabrese. The Livorno fillet is topped with a melange of vegetables.
- Clear Springs names FY96 Broker of Year. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/16/96, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p40
Presents a photograph of Jim and Andrea Wood of Specialty Meat & Seafood of Atlanta, Georgia after being named as the Fiscal 1996 National Broker of the Year by Clear Springs Foods Inc.
- Fish hoagie. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p79
The X-stream Fish Hoagie from Clear Springs Kitchens is a blend of minced and cooked whole muscle Rainbow Trout flavored with Tabasco sauce in the trout blend and the spicy breading. The oval-shaped sandwich patty fits on a standard hoagie roll and is individually quick-frozen, ready to bake or...
- Campbell is tops in Clear Springs contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/9/95, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p184
Reports that chef Melanie Campbell has taken the grand prize honors in the Clear Cuts Recipe contest sponsored by Clear Springs Foods Inc.
- Riffle joins Clear Springs Foods as vice president, sales and marketing. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p98
Announces the appointment of Don E. Riffle as vice president of sales and marketing at Clear Springs Foods Inc., a manufacturer and marketer of aquacultured rainbow trout products. Career background; Major task.