UPDATES AND CLASSICS: SEAFOOD SECRETS
- ALL THE DISH. Goldfarb, Brad // Interview;Jul2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p51
Features three restaurants in Manhattan, New York City. BLT Fish; Da Ciamono seafood restaurant; The Neptune Room.
- SARASOTA DINING. Fottler, Marsha // Sarasota Magazine;May2005, Vol. 27 Issue 8, pD1
The article presents information about several restaurants in Florida. Barnacle's Bill's Seafood in Sarasota, Florida was voted "Best Seafood Restaurant" by readers of "SARASOTA" magazine and winner of the newspaper "Sarasota Herald-Tribune" Reader's Choice awards. The Beach Bistro in Holmes...
- Drago's latest. LaBorde, Lauren // New Orleans Magazine;Apr2009, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p146
The article discusses the food offerings of Drago's restaurant for the 2009 lenten season in New Orleans, Louisiana. It states that Drago's will offer its customers a new Shrimp Chop Salad, and will bring back its most popular specialty, the stuffed soft shell crab, which is packed with crabmeat...
- Posh digs, sumptuous sea fare set apart Oceanaire. Duffy, Reid // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p54A
Features the Oceanaire Seafood Room restaurant in Indianapolis, Indiana. Business hours; Specialty; Entree price range; Customer service.
- Fishy trade tactics. // Traffic World;4/21/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 16, p13
Reports that Washington, D.C.-based International Foodservice Distributors Association has become the fifth trade organization to join the American Seafood Distributors Association. Efforts to prevent the imposition of trade barriers that threaten the global food supply chain; Resource...
- Seafood sets sales. Jacquette, Leslee // Hotel & Motel Management;7/22/96, Vol. 211 Issue 13, p42
Reports on hotel restaurants' addition of seafood to their menus to improve the performance of the property's bottom line. Chefs' capitalization on increased availability and consistency of seafood and customers' health concerns; Promotion opportunities offered by seafood.
- Fresh fish, improved service both hallmarks of GW Fins. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/12/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p25
Features GW Fins restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana. Seafood specialty; Banquette seating; Design and fixtures. INSET: GW Fins.
- SEAFOOD. // Cincinnati Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p172
Several reviews for restaurants specializing in seafood in Cincinnati, Ohio, including The Anchor OTR, Pelican's Reef and McCormick & Schmick's are presented.
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/8/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4462, p33
A review is offered for several restaurants in Great Britain including Marcus Wareing's Petrus, Pot Kiln, and Seafood Restaurant.