JUICE MAKERS SELLING: ALL-DAY DRINKABILITY
- Healthy Choices. Cook, Julie // Dairy Field;Aug2003, Vol. 186 Issue 8, p66
Focuses on the sales performance of refrigerated juices in the U.S. Comments from Jeff Damiano, director of marketing of Port Washington, New York-based Apple & Eve; Dedication on research and development for children consumers; Efforts to help campaign against obesity.
- Tough times spur greater marketing and flavor creativity. // Beverage Industry;Nov2002, Vol. 93 Issue 11, pN16
Reports on marketing efforts employed by the fruit juice industry to generate growth in sales. Estimation of juice sales for 2002; Introduction of several flavors; Nutritive value of the products; Focus on target consumer segments.
- New flavors, package sizes to spur juice sales. Freeman, Laurie // Discount Store News;5/5/97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, pF11
Reports on marketing strategies and sales profile of the juice industry in the United States. How retailers are urging juice producers to offering new products and promotion to increase sales of juices; Sales of bottled juices; Impact of the change in department layouts of several stores to...
- Juice for all dayparts. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p114
Focuses on the efforts of United States manufacturers to move juice consumption into other dayparts. Reduction of the percentage of juice and mixture of several flavors together; Sales growth of 100% juice and juice drinks; Single-serve packaging for blended products; More exotic combos;...
- The juicy stuff. // Beverage Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p44
Analyzes the condition of fruit juice industry in the U.S. for 2002. Market share of juice category; Increase rate of sales in the industry; Effects of technological innovations on packaging and preparation of products.
- Veryfine will battle Juicy Juice. Khermouch, Gerry // Adweek Western Edition;4/17/95, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p9
Reports on Veryfine's venture to enter kids drinks with a 100%-juice line that challenges market of Nestle's Juicy Juice. Campaign since 1993; Information on Veryfine's Juice-Ups.
- Juice marketers boost health claims. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;11/13/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 47, p46
The article reports on the trend among juice makers in the U.S. to advertise the health benefits of juice drinks. Their aim is to differentiate their product from other types of beverages. The advertising of Ocean Spray, Minute Maid and Tropicana all focus on the healing effects and benefits of...
- Not just juice. Strenk, T. H. // FoodService Director;6/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, pF14
This article offers ideas for marketing fruit beverages in the U.S. It suggests to use health benefits of fruit juices to attract consumers. It notes that nutrition experts concur that the most benefits accrue from freshly squeezed or extracted juices. It also advises manufacturers not to...
- All-natural juice products squeeze into the lead. HOWELL, DEBBIE // Discount Store News;3/22/99, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p73
Focuses on the sales of all-natural juice drinks in the United States. Comments from Gary Hemphill, vice president of the Beverage Marketing Corp.; Implications of the growth of Welch's JuiceMakers; Details on several retail trade and the all-natural juice drink products they offer.