2001 REPORT: Revenue rises 8.39% among top contract mgmt. operators
- Taxes can make or break bank mergers. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr84, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p111
Presents questions and answers concerning the role of taxation in bank mergers and acquisition in the U.S. Importance of tax professionals; Form of payment liable to taxable transaction; Evaluation of the corporate financial statements.
- Statements during takeover offer. // Accountancy;May84, Vol. 95 Issue 1089, p22
Presents the guidelines for the construction of financial statements during a takeover offer in Great Britain. Obligation for companies to make timely announcements; Problems in takeovers; Implications for corporate takeovers.
- Consolidation is hot topic in race for market share. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the trend in the food service industry to consolidate in the United States. Move by top operators to gobble up weak operations; Background on the acquisition moves by several operators as seen during the Montgomery Securities Conference; Factors fueling the trend; Impact of the trend...
- In Brief. // Food Management;May2012, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p13
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry in the U.S. as of May, 2012 including merger of the company Lindley Food Service with the Trusthouse Services Group, acquisition of the company Trinityby investment firm H.I.G. Capital LLC and opening of a new thousand-seat...
- SUPPLYSIDE. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Feb2013, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p10
The article food service industry news briefs for Canada including acquisition of the Scotsman Industries Inc. by Ali Group SpA, signing of a licensing agreement between Allseas Fisheries Corp. and the company Movenpick Group and Pam Holmes appointed as director at Unified Brands Inc.
- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p12
Presents news and developments relevant to the financial performance and operations of restaurant and food companies in the U.S. for 2003. Net income; Sales and revenue; Percentage increases in income; Mergers and acquisitions.
- WE WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS. Saksida, Megan // Accountancy;Oct97, Vol. 120 Issue 1250, p53
Focuses on Financial Reporting Standard 7 'Fair Values in Acquisition Accounting' in Great Britain. Reexamination of the standard; Fair value of net assets acquired. INSETS: COOPERS & LYBRAND: AN INTEGRATED APPROACH;FORENSIC AUDIT;CADBURY SCHWEPPES;BOOKS AND CONFERENCES
- Accounting for mergers - a diagrammatic approach. Tossell, Steve // Accountancy;Apr1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1064, p114
Presents a diagrammatic approach to merger accounting in Great Britain. Comparison of merger accounting with business accounting; Accounting procedures for mergers and acquisitions; Reflection of the value of the acquired shares; Restriction of the acquisition method of accounting.
- Marketing's New Role in Financial Reporting. Hall, Robert // ABA Bank Marketing;Apr2002, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p13
Presents information on the role of marketing in financial reporting. Impact of a corporate merger or acquisition on financial status; Advantages and disadvantages of financial reporting; Details of the principles of value creation.