AT WINTER OLYMPICS: Interns train with Compass
- Compass Expands IBM Deal. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the renegotiation of the food and vending contract of Compass Group North America with International Business Machines Corp. Number of outlets covered by the contract; Renovation of the facilities.
- Attracting Customers. // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
The article profiles Paula McCollum, food service director for Flik International, a division of Compass Group North America, at Mastercard Worldwide in O'Fallon, Missouri. She says that her company's quality and customer service standards are very high, so they try to focus on them at all...
- Compass assigned to cover the Pentagon through NEXCOM. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p18
Presents information on the contract awarded to Compass Group North America by the United States Naval exchange Services Command, to manage the foodservice program at the Pentagon in Virginia. Value of the contract; Installation of food courts on Navy bases.
- Compass inks 10-year pact with Naval Exchange Service Command. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the entry of Compass Group North America into the military foodservice market. Company's signing of a ten-year agreement with the Naval Exchange Service Command; Value of the deal; Locations of the US bases included in the contract.
- Of Employee-Award Initiative: Be-A-Star enters third year. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p26
Details the To-Be-A-Star 2000 recognition program for qualified employees of the food service industry of the Compass Group, North American Division. Purpose of the award; How to earn the award; Five major business initiatives that represent each star.
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p88
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Specialty in providing food for sports establishments; Comments from industry colleagues on Green's contributions to the food service business; High regard and respect...
- Compass Group takes over foodservice operations for Motorola Inc. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p18
Announces the selection of Compass Group North America as food service manager of Motorola Inc. in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- On-Site Foodservice Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p24
Provides brief updates about the on-site foodservice businesses in the United States as of February 1999. Concept added by Host Marriott Services Inc. to its portfolio; Recruitment of Gary Gunderson as director of business development at Compass Group North America; Appointment of Bill Day into...
- THE 2000 FOOD MANAGEMENT CONTRACTOR TOP 50. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p29
Presents the top food management contractors in the United States from 1999-2000. Sodexho Marriott Services; Aramark; Compass Group North America; The Wood Co.; Morrison Management Specialists.