NORFOLK CENTER FINDS NEW HOST
- At Orlando's Orange City Conv. Ctr.: 3 food courts serve 1.1 mil. ft. of expos. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p200
Focuses on Fine Host Corp.'s management of the expansion of the food courts at Orange County Convention Center on International Drive in Orlando, Florida. Total revenue for the business in 1996; Fine Host's catering and concessions business at the site; Executive chef James Katurake's focus on...
- Tulsa renews with Fine Host. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the announcement made by Fine Host Corp., a food service company, that it has renewed its contract with the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Terms under the contract; Activities and events that are hosted by the Tulsa Convention Center which Fine Host has been servicing.
- Aramark absorbs Fine Host. // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p14
Deal comes a year after last big acquisition Aramark Corp., made its second major acquisition in a year when it purchased Fine Host Corp. in October 2002. In the month, the company had acquired the facility services division of ServiceMaster, meaning Aramark has now acquired two of the ten...
- TO EXISTING 15 IN NJ: Fine Host adds 15 schools. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the contract signed by Fine Host Corp. to manage food service at 30 Newark, New Jersey public schools. Terms of the contract.
- Fine Host inks deal for Bali theme park. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p74
Reports on Fine Host Corp.'s signing of an agreement to be the exclusive provider of foodservice-and-merchandise concessions at Bali Festival Park in Indonesia.
- Fine Host faces a deepening crisis. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan1998, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on the financial crisis faced by Fine Host Greenwich, Connecticut-based contract company. Financial performance of the company previous to the crisis; Stock performance as of December 1997; Features of the investigation into the company's accounting practices; Efforts being made to...
- Silhouette's on the menu at Fine Host corporate accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p46
Reports on Fine Host Corp.'s introduction of a menu called Silhouette in its business-and-industry accounts for weight-conscious customers. Low caloric content of items featured in the menu; Main offerings of Silhouette.
- Fine Host business continues to grow despite financial woes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p3
Reports on Fine Host Corp.'s continued growth despite encountering financial difficulties. Addition of ten new clients and renewal of 22 contracts; Losses through overreported earnings and underreported expenses from 1994 to 1998; Filing of 12 class action suits on behalf of aggrieved...
- Fine Host adds corporate restaurants to menu of services. Wittich, Keightley // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/07/97, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p3
Focuses on the growth of Fine Host Corp. Company's acquisitions and revenues; Financial performance in 1996.