- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/14/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p74
The article offers news briefs related to restaurant industry. A multiyear contract with PepsiCo Foodservice was renewed by Sbarro Inc. Adina Natural Highs and Adina Holistics lifeline of Adina For Life Inc. will be offered by Jamba Juice Inc. at its participating locations. Chicago-based Esrock...
- Souped up. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;05/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p20
Reports on San Francisco, California-based Jamba Juice's introduction of a hot version of its blended meals-in-a-cup.
- Jamba juice. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p78
Details the smooth bar concept plans of Jamba Juice Co. Moving into mainstream acceptance as smoothie bars penetrate new customer bases; Average consumer visits per month; Growing the non-traditional side of the business; Expanding the variety of items offered.
- Jamba Juice rolls out Jambola bread product. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;08/31/98, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p8
Reports on the popularity of Jamba Juice's specialty breads called Jambolas. Price of the bread; Combination meals using the bread; Characteristics of the bread; Plan to introduce other flavors of Jambolas; Number of juice bars operated by the firm.
- Jamba juices up AIDS ride. // Advocate;06/09/98, Issue 761, p22
Focuses on Jamba Juice Co.'s promotion of the California AIDS Ride. Amount of money given by the company to the event; Jamba Juice owner, Kirk Perron's feelings regarding the event; Reason behind some companies' reluctance to associate their products with AIDS events.
- Jamba Juice/Juice Club. // Restaurant Business;07/15/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p30
Focuses on Jamba Juice/Juice Club, a chain restaurant based in San Francisco, California. Annual sales since 1995; Expansion moves; Opening of stores in Illinois, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C.; Venture into the lunch business; Product offerings.
- Jamba Juice rolling Souprimos. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p104
Reports on Jamba Juice's plan to roll out a four-item line of Souprimos soups to its 100-plus juice-and-smoothie shops in the Western states and at the Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Popeyes chicken & biscuits: Louisiana legends stirs up QSR. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/24/99, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p170
Features restaurant company Jamba Juice, winner of the `National Restaurant News' magazine's 1999 MenuMasters Award for Best Healthy Choice Menu Selection. Company background; Company's introduction of its Jambola breads in the year 1998.
- Get Your Juices Flowing. Howe, D.K. // American Fitness;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the partnership agreement of Jamba Juice company with fitness chain 24 Hour Fitness.