OMM to Supply Modules to China's ZTE
- Ethiopia signed US$ 800 million deal with China's ZTE to expand mobile phone infrastructure. // African Business News;8/21/2013, p16
The article announces that Ethiopia has signed a deal with China's multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company ZTE Corp. aimed to develop mobile phone infrastructure and bring in 4G broadband network in Addis Ababa and a 3G service that worth $800 million.
- First SDR base station. // Telecom Asia;Mar2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p34
The article evaluates the ZXGW B8036 software defined radio (SDR) base station from ZTE Corp.
- China's CERNET R&E network chooses ZTE 100G solution for phase 3 expansion project. // China Telecom;Nov2012, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company ZTE was awarded an expansion project for phase 3 of the Chinese Ministry of Education's China Education and Research Network (CERNET), a national academic network.
- ANTEL taps ZTE for GPON FTTH in Uruguay. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;10/12/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that ZTE Corp. has been selected to provide equipment for a major Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) fiber to the home (FTTH) deployment in Uruguay by AdministraciÃ³n Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (ANTEL).
- ZTE Leads Global GPON Growth in Q4 2013: Ovum. // Voice & Data;May2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p60
The article focuses on a report from research firm Ovum revealing that ZTE Corp. was the fastest-growing global gigabit passive optical network (GPON) equipment and systems provider in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- ZTE vertical broadband solution unveiled at C2C Summit. // Voice & Data;Aug2016, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p84
The article reports on the launch of Chinese smartphone manufacturer ZTE Corp.'s vertical broadband solution at the fourth Connect to Connect Summit in South Africa.
- ZTE builds metro DWDM network for Portugal Telecom. // XDSL;Dec2011, p5
The article reports that Portugal Telecom SGPS SA (PT) has chosen ZTE Corp. to build a DWDM metro network throughout Portugal's mainland and its islands. As part of the contract, ZTE is supplying a full suite of DWDM products as well as engineering services. According to a PT spokesperson, the...
- T-Mobile Austria deploys ZTE 100G technology for optical backbone upgrade. // China Telecom;Jan2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that T-Mobile Austria, a Deutsche Telekom subsidiary, has deployed China-based ZTE's 100-gigabit (100G) technology to upgrade its optical network from 10-gigabit, in line with T-Mobile's efforts to meet current and potential business needs.
- ZTE Passes 100 Million Unit Milestone in Broadband CPE Shipments. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;3/22/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p11
The article informs that 100 million broadband CPE (customer-premises equipment) devices has been shipped by ZTE Corporation for the year 2012 thus reinforcing its position as a global leader in FTTH (fiber-to-the-home) applications and fixed network operations. It states that ZTE attained the...