Nam Tai Electronics Expands, Invests
- Nam Tai Proceeding with Long-Awaited Expansion in China. M. B. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Aug2012, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that Nam Tai Electronics and local government authorities in Wuxi, China have entered into an agreement for the purchase of land for the expansion of its manufacturing facilities in 2012.
- End in Sight for Nam Tai. M. B. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the move of electronics manufacturer Nam Tai to exit the electronics manufacturing services (EMS) business following the decline of orders for liquid crystal mask (LCM) at the company's facility in Shenzhen, China.
- Nam Tai Expansion on Hold. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Nam Tai Electronics' expansion in Wuxi, China is on schedule and will have mass production of flexible printed circuit (FPC) boards, subassemblies and other products by the fourth quarter of 2009. The company confirmed reports to terminate a second facility in Wuxi and...
- Best of the website. // China Economic Review (13506390);Dec2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p6
The article offers updates related to high-technology industry in China. The net income of Namtai Electronics has improved by 68.9% year-on-year or equivalent to 7.6 million dollars and its share price increased to 28.4% from 4.69 dollars per share to 6.02 dollars. Ulf Henrikson, chief executive...
- Best of the website. // China Economic Review (13506390);Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p6
In this article, the author discusses topics related to China. The author mentions the potential of Namtai Electronics to dominate the stock market share among its competitors such as Jabil Circuit Inc. and Flextronics according to the blog of Sinosage. The author states that intellectual...
- Boom to Bust. BUETOW, MIKE // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p6
The article offers the author's insights related to the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) industry in 2013. Topics discussed include the issues of Nam Tai regarding its exit in the business, the effect of Nam Tai's exit in the surface mounted technology (SMT) lines in the consumer...
- NTE - Nam Tai Electronics Inc - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. Nam Tai Electronics Inc operates in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry, a subset of...
- Memo extra. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p90
States that the Victorian Government Office of Building is concerned about reports from the media which deals with building and constuction industry. Comments on Housing and Urban Development Industry.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p67
Reports that the ARIS Project, a nonprofit corporation providing volunteer emotional and practical support services to people with AIDS or AIDS-related conditions has opened its new office in Campbell, California.
- Buck makes Wacker Dr. tower play. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/23/98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
No abstract available.