Hon Hai Selects eMPower Solution
- Financial News. // CircuiTree;Apr2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p9
This section presents an update on the financial performance of several printed circuit board companies as of April 2008. Hon Hai posted non-consolidated sales of U.S. $105.13 billion for January. A record 9.1 billion in sales was posted by Flextronics for its third quarter, reflecting a 67...
- Fab Focus. // CircuiTree;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p12
This section offers news briefs on the printed circuits industry as of May 2007. Aspocomp Group Oyj has signed an agreement with Chin Poon Holdings to acquire the latter's 49 percent minority interest in ACP Electronics Ltd. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. posted an increase in non-consolidated...
- in BRIEF. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
This section offers news briefs on the printed circuit board (PCB) industry as of April 2009. There was a 43.1% decline in electronics output of Singapore year-over-year in January. In-Stat predicts an almost 20% drop in worldwide semiconductor revenues. An agreement to codevelop...
- IN THE HEADLINES. // Industry Week/IW;May2014, Vol. 263 Issue 5, p20
This section lists significant safety and labor standards events since 2010 including apparent suicides by employees of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. or Foxconn in China in 2010, the death of workers at a Pakistan textile complex in 2012, and the strike at a China shoe factory in April 2014.
- Hon Hai Buys Mexican Plant. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the acquisition of the mobile phone manufacturing plant of Motorola in Mexico by Taiwanese electronic components manufacturer Hon Hai Precision. Value of the acquisition; Background of Hon Hai.
- EX-FAB 50 STAR HON HAI 'NEEDS TO GROW LIKE CRAZY'. Jennings, Ralph // Forbes Asia;Sep2014, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p58
The article focuses on Hon Hai Precision Industry, an electronics-assembly contractor.
- Hon Hai Precision completes the deal with Sharp Corp. // Smart Photography;Sep2016, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p20
The article reports that Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd., known as Foxconn, has completed the capital investment in Sharp Corp.
- Hon Hai Tops EMS List. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;May2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the global growth of the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) sector. Recently, the Manufacturing Market Insider has released its annual Top 50 list of the world's largest EMS providers that reach multi-billion sales in 2005. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. takes...
- Consumers like their phones mobile, smart. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;1/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p11
The article reports that the growth in the market for smartphones has provided several new contracts to plastics processors working on mobile telecommunications devices. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd., continues to gain contract-manufacturing projects including Apple Inc.'s...