- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/13/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7049, p108
Presents an obituary for British professor of medicine Charles Bruce Perry who died on March 12, 1996. Career history Family.
- Biographies of The Society's Members: Charles Casper Perry. // Society of California Pioneers of Santa Cruz County;1998, p192
A biography of carpenter and collector Charles Casper Perry, who became a member of the Society of California Pioneers of Santa Cruz County on June 14, 1853, is presented.
- If you can't say something constructive... Wilson, Tish; Babberney, Keith; Crawford, Julia Trigg; Palmer, Stephanie; Glass, Michael // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Nov2014, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p1
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles "New Senator Charles Perry: We're Living in Holocaust II" in the October 1, 2014 issue, "Crossing the Line" in the September 2014 issue and "Re-Trial of Ed Graf's Flawed Arson Case Begins in Waco" in the October 6, 2014 issue.
- MTSU Students Push Perry's Gas-Saving Project Forward. Weiler, Randy // Tennessee Tribune;8/9/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p3
The article focuses on the plug-in hybrid retrofit kit for vehicles developed by doctor Charles Perry and students from Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU), which contribute to gas-saving in vehicles.
- GOVERNOR ABBOTT APPOINTS LEGISLATORS TO SOUTHWESTERN STATES WATER COMMISSION. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;8/27/2015, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p5
The article announces that Texas Senator Charles Perry and Texas Representatie Lyle Larson were appointed by Texas Governor Greg Abbott as heads of the Southwestern States Water Commission.
- TIME FOR A FIND. Canale, Larry // Antiques Roadshow Insider;Jan2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the mini-sculpture called "Cassini," designed by architect Charles O. Perry with the initials "UV" for Ubaldo Vitali which was a highly regarded fourth-generation silversmith.
- A Private Showing. Sturgeon, Julie // University Business;Oct2007, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p42
The article focuses on the partnerships between private developers and institutions of higher education in the U.S. Ambling University Development Group president Charles Perry says the way campus project bonds are sold and paid back, they do not see the niche being impacted by the forces. A...
- Paper Products and Mold. // Buildings;May2004, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p10
Discusses the problem of mold infestation in commercial structures. Impact of the mold problem on the lending community and property owners and developers; Observations of Charles Perry, member of the mold task force for the Mortgage Bankers Association, on the issue; Conditions required for...
- The Haight-Ashbury (Book). Graft, Rosellen // Library Journal;7/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p1324
Reviews the book 'The Haight-Ashbury: a history,' by Charles Perry.