Sanmina-SCI Plant to Close
- N.H. expansion for Calif. firm. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p3A
Reports that Sanmina Corp. is building a contract manufacturing facility in Manchester, New Hampshire. Expansion of the company's manufacturing capacity and capabilities in the Northeast; Remarks by Sanmina chairman and chief executive officer Jure Sola on the company's goals.
- Call to Arms. // PC FAB;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p9
Announces the completion of the U.S. military certification of the printed circuit board plant of Sanmina-SCI in Phoenix, Arizona. Qualifications in building products for FR-4 and polyimide boards; Comment of vice president Steve Lach on the certification; Commitment of the company to provide...
- Sanmina to Shut Down 9 PCB Plants. // PC FAB;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the plan of Sanmina Corp. to shut down nine of its printed circuit board plants. Reduction of board capacity; Locations of plants to be closed.
- One More Down. // PC FAB;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p10
No abstract available.
- Sanmina-SCI Stretches into Flex. // PC FAB;Jun2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Sanmina-SCI Corp. is producing multi-layer flex boards under ultra-clean conditions at its manufacturing and research center in Costa Mesa, California. List of printed circuit products the company can manufacture.
- Year Later, Sanmina Revives Viking. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;10/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the recovery of Rancho Santa Margarita, California-based Viking Interworks after its merger with San Jose, California-based electronics maker Sanmina-SCI Corp. Sales performance of Viking; Performance of Sanmina shares; Expansion plans of Viking.
- Sanmina-SCI Shutters Irvine Facility, Shifts Workers to Costa Mesa. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p3
Reports the closure of the plant of Sanmina-SCI Corp. in Irvine, California. Transfer of workers to Costa Mesa plant; Objectives of the closure; Impact of the telecommunication industry recession on the earnings of the company.
- Sanmina-SCI to Shutter 3 PCB Sites. Buetow, Mike // PC FAB;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the closure of polychlorinated biphenyl plants of Sanmina-SCI Corp. in the U.S. Reduction in production capacity; Impact of the plant shutdown on the capacity utilization of Sanmina; Views of corporate president Randy Furr on the closure of the PCB plants.
- Economic developments. // Business NH Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p60
Reports on Sanmina Corp.'s acquisition of Assembly Solutions Inc.