Speedline and EKRA Enter Legal Battle
- Speedline Announces Distribution Partner. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the partnership between Speedline Technologies Inc. and GSP Technologies GmbH in Germany. Composition of the GSP staff; Services offered by the companies; Contact information for GSP.
- Speedline Names Koizumi GM, VP. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Sep2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p10
The article announces the appointment of Scott Koizumi as vice president and general manager of Speedline Technologies in August 2007.
- Speedline Restructures. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;10/15/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p34
Reports on the restructuring move taken by Speedline Technologies Incorporated. Number of employees the company will lay off; Relocation of its production facility in Haverhill, Massachusetts; Purpose of expanding its distribution network in Europe.
- New perspective, team mentality win account for Keiler & Co. Morrison, Mary E. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1999, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p35
Describes how Keiler & Co. won a marketing contract with electronics assembly and semiconductor packaging equipment manufacturer, Speedline Technologies. Keiler's presentation of work it had done for previous clients; Fresh perspective offered by Keiler; Keiler's competitor for the contract.
- Keiler Scores Business From Cookson Unit. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;02/01/99, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the advertising account awarded by Speedline Technologies to Keiler & Co. Other finalists in the review; Comments from Steve DeCollibus, director of corporate communications at Speedline; Information on Speedline.
- Speedline MPM's New Inspection Tool. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p76
The article evaluates the SpeedVision inspection machine from Speedline Technologies.
- Jetting Alternative. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates the Camalot's SmartStream dispense pump technology from Speedline Technologies Inc..
- A different approach to stencil support. // Electronics Weekly;11/12/2003, Issue 2123, p48
Speedline Technologies Ins. is offering a new approach to supporting the circuit board during the stencil printing process. Consisting of non-conductive Polyurethane Elastomer Gel enclosed within a durable membrane shell and mounted to a magnetic base, Gel-Flex tooling is a conformal...
- ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENTS--PATENT. // Berkeley Technology Law Journal;Annual Review 2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p227
Reports on the decision of U.S courts on cases involving patent infringement. Effect of language found only in the preamble on the scope of a claim; Invalidation of a patent under the on-sale bar; Patent claim narrowed by representation made in the prosecution history.