Euro business transfers
- Euro business transfers. // Management Services;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the European Business Transfer Center, a seller and buyer database which aims to add to the abundance of the business transfer agents in the private sector. Plan of the European Commission to have a project on business transfers to act on the expert group's proposals.
- EC revises SME definition. // Accountancy;Mar1999, Vol. 123 Issue 1267, p12
Reports on the revision of the definition of small and medium-sized enterprises by the European Commission. Benefits from the change in definition; Threshold for number of employees.
- Fizzle 1992? Clark, Terry // Business Horizons;May/Jun91, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p3
Focuses on the Project 1992 of the European Commission (EC). Five factors that will help in the success of Project 1992; Factors that can cause the failure of the project; Brief reflections on business prospects if Project 1992 will fail; One of the analogy being applied to the Project 1992.
- EC WANTS TO SERVE BUSINESS BETTER. // Export Today's Global Business;Jun2000, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p12
Reports that the European Commission has launched what it calls the Business Feedback Mechanism, an initiative to ensure that policy makers can take better account of business enterprises in the European Union internal market. Mechanism of the initiative; Services offered by the Euro Info Center.
- Pay up! McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;9/19/94, Vol. 243 Issue 17, p51
Reports on the request of the European Commission for companies operating in the European Union to pay suppliers at a quicker pace. Average time between invoice and payment; Negative impact on small business in the European market.
- TUPE plans don't go far enough. // Public Finance;9/30/94, p4
Reports that according to Business Services Association (BSA) and the Clause 26 Group in Great Britain, the European Commission's proposed amendments to the Acquired Rights Directive need to be expanded to clear confusion about TUPE. BSA Director-General John Hall's comment on the wording and...
- EU, Georgia launch talks on energy ties. // Energy Today (Hungary);2/21/2014, p3
The article reports on the launch by the European Commission of negotiations in February 2014 to strengthen energy links with Georgia.
- EUR 145 MN FROM EC FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 120/121, p7
The article reports that the European Commission has provided a fund of 145 million euros for innovation and entrepreneurship of small and medium businesses.
- Bigger MSMEs. // Management Services;Jul2003, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p18
Reports that the European Commission has adopted a new European Union definition of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises, as of 2001.