E-BUILDER DELIVERS WEB-BASED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- PRODUCT ROUND UP. // PM Network;Sep2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p66
The article reviews several data management software including Enterprise 7 construction project management from e-Builder Inc., EnterpriseTrack project portfolio management from Instantis Inc., and IT Service Management web-based IT project management from Kovair Software Inc.
- E-Builder. // Chain Store Age;Aug2002, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p182
Features Retail Development Manager Internet-based program-management computer software from E-Builder of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Applications; Key features.
- eBUILDER'S CLOUD PROCESSES. // MHD Supply Chain Solutions;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p68
The article offers brief information on the cloud process services by eBuilder.
- MedAssets teams with e-Builder to launch construction services and help hospitals manage costs. // Healthcare Purchasing News;May2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p8
The author reports that supply chain and revenue management service MedAssets is partnering with project management software company e-Builder to launch the MedAssets Construction Services program to help hospitals manage their construction projects in a timely and cost-saving manner.
- Building Progress. Wilson, Marianne // Chain Store Age;Dec2002, Vol. 78 Issue 13, p66
Presents information on the use of the Retail Development Manager computer program from Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based e-Builder, to shorten the store development process of Office Depot in the U.S. Features of the Web-based computer program; Benefits of the computer program; Role of e-Builder...
- Defining the role of project and account manager. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p8
The article provides an answer to a question on the role of account and project manager.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PITFALLS. Stattler, Elaine // Managing People at Work;Sep2012, Issue 366, p6
The article offers information on the rules that project managers must consider to prevent scope creep pitfalls, known as the tendency for a project to expand over time, in order to ensure that every aspect of a project runs smoothly.
- THE BIG SWITCH. SCOTT, LINDSAY // PM Network;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to project management, including how to handle multidisciplinary projects, advice for beginners, and salary level for international projects.
- Section One: Introduction. // AMA Handbook of Project Management;2006, p13
The article discusses various reports which appeared in the book "The AMA Handbook of Project Management" including the project management profession and the processes involved in such management.