BUILDERS & DESIGNERS RELY MORE ON TECHNOLOGY
- Rise Of Rehab. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p4
The article focuses on the rehabilitation in the construction and the underground market industry. Rehabilitation has experienced a substantial growth for 30 years. It is an industry which has gone from a few, primary technologies to a affordable options. The rehabilitation industry has a...
- Water heating technology saves apartment residents energy, space. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on the application of latest technology in the apartments of Anaheim, California helping the residents in the saving of energy and space. It mentions the installation of tankless water heaters in cabinet with a louvered door. It adds that the installation effort...
- Letters. Spears, Jim B.; Knape, Hans; Hoffmann, Terry // Engineered Systems;May2007, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Southern Discomfort," by Kevin Dicken that was published in the December 2006 and February 2007 issue and the job posting for a building systems architect by Paul Ehrlich that was published in the...
- RAL welcomes Builders Association, chambers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/30/94 - 6/6/94, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p32
Reports on Wallkill, New York-based plumbing supplies firm RAL's display of materials from the Builders Association of the Hudson Valley at its East Main Street showroom.
- Return to the past. Dawson, Faith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/7/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p17A
Reports on the combination of traditional elements with modern convenience in historical homes by architects in New Orleans, Louisiana. Demand for historical architectural elements; Appreciation of historical details; Benefit of the subtleties of well-designed architecture.
- Builders Association opens center at RAL. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/18/94 - 4/25/94, Vol. 5 Issue 52, p36
Reports on Hudson Valley's Building Association's opening of a merchandising center at the RAL Bath Showplace at Dunning Road, New York. Purpose of the merchandising center; Advantages of the locating the center at the RAL Bath Showplace.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Custom-Home Builders. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/29/2012 Supplement, Vol. 33, p15B
The article presents a list of custom-home builders in the Indianapolis-Area, Indiana, including Coronado Custom Homes Corp., Homes by McKenzie Inc. and Bedrock Builders Inc.
- Builders finally get another addition to permit extensions. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;7/2/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p10
The article reports that New Jersey builders has finally acquired another addition to permit extensions.
- THE ECONOMIC FORECAST. // Corridor Business Journal;8/12/2013 Supplement, p6
The article offers information on presentation 'The Economic Forecast' by Greater Cedar Rapids Area House Builder association (HBA) and Greater Iowa City Area HBA to be held in North Liberty, Iowa in September 5, 2013.