Gap regroups, but can it last?
- US: May comparable store sales rise 7% for Gap. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/7/2013, p3
The article talks about the sales performance of specialty clothing retailer Gap Inc. for the month of May 2013.
- Now Gap has something to sing and dance about. Devaney, Polly // Marketing Week;2/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p32
Comments on the business problems encountered by Gap Inc. in Great Britain. Sales reduction; Decline in the price per share of the company; Contribution of too trendy fashion on the image of the company.
- GAP. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/8/2016, pA02
The article reports on there is a decrease in sales in fourth quarter and there is an increase in shares of clothing and accessories retailer Gap Inc.
- Sales bump in March strong enough to stir talk of a... Brady, Jennifer L. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/12/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 72, p1
Reports on the impact of improved fashion offerings and customer confidence on the sales of retailers. Reference to sales increases at The Gap, Intimate Brands and Carson Pirie Scott; Comment by Maura Hunter Byrne of J.P. Morgan Securities; Remark about total same-store sales for March; Details...
- Gap. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010 Brand Book, p79
The article offers information on several event marketing of the fashion retailer Gap Inc. which include regional meetings and store manager conference.
- Gap sees strong March sales. // SCTWeek;4/16/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the comparable-store sales increase of 6 percent over March 2007 posted by Gap Inc. Total sales for the five-week period ended April 7, 2007 were $1.56 billion, up 16 percent from the same period a year ago. Gap North America same-store sales rose 4 percent in March,...
- Gap Earnings Up 4%. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/25/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 40, p2
The article reports on the increase in the net earnings of Gap Inc. to 4 percent to 365 million U.S. dollars during the fourth quarter of 2010 in the U.S. It states that the earning has grown to by 4 percent or 4.36 billion dollars. It notes that the sales in the direct division has increased to...
- Still-weak sales seen for Gap. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/ 5/2013, pA02
The article reports on the financial and sales performances of Gap Inc. which show little shares and low sales.
- Gap pulls retail websites. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;9/8/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p21
Reports on Gap Inc.'s suspension of its online retail operations without warning, while the global clothing company puts the final touches to completely electronic commerce-focused websites in Great Britain. Sales from the company's web sites in 2004; Experts' questions on how the closures have...