Investors Want to Know: What Defines A Lifestyle Center?
- Hollywood & Highland ready for close-up. Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Mar2002, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p8
Features the Hollywood & Highland retail complex in Los Angeles, California, the site of the 74th annual Academy Awards. Conception of the mixed use retail project as a tourist attraction; Promotion of the facility to local business; Optimism of the developers on the maintenance of sales...
- Case Study Update: Asbury Park. D.S. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the master plan for redeveloping Asbury Park by Ashbury Partners in New Jersey. Enhancement of the retail and entertainment destination; Renovation of the pavilions; Reconstruction of Palace Amusements retail complex.
- Vistoso picks new developer for Oro Valley shopping center. Schickedanz, Karen // Inside Tucson Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 50, Commercial REAL ESTATE. p6B
No abstract available.
- Out-of-town sites still focus of retail development plans. // Marketing Week;5/20/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the continued interest by British developers in out-of-town retail parks despite government restrictions on non-high street development. Increase in out-of-town retail space; Encouragement for developers to pursue high street development.
- Neighborhood shopping center arrives after long wait. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;03/22/99, Issue 322436, p1
Reports on the construction of a shopping center in south Fresno, California. Location of the center; Major tenants in the center; Obstacles in the center's development; Real estate developments involved in the project.
- Clovis shopping centers ride the retail wave. Arcamonte // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/30/99, Issue 322505, p1
Focuses on the effects of residential and retail development on shopping centers in Clovis, California. Sierra Pavilions Shopping Center's growth in occupancy; Number of building permits issued in the city; Major tenants in the shopping center; Renovation plans at the Sierra Vista Mall.
- River Park shops on Blackstone will soon face competition. Miyamoto // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/30/99, Issue 322505, p3
Focuses on the shopping centers proposed in Fresno, California. Development locations; Developers; Project features; Target tenants; Ownership of the centers.
- County growth fuels Putnam's largest retail center. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;05/28/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 22
Highlights the construction of The Highlands shopping center in Putnam County, New York. Developers; Project cost; Target clientele.
- Juncos Plaza to add big Kmart, bank, and restaurants. Gigante, Lucienne // Caribbean Business;10/7/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p22
Reports on the development of the Juncos Plaza shopping center in Puerto Rico as of October 7, 1999. Stores and facilities to be featured by the Plaza; Location of the shopping center; Floor area; Parking spaces.