What will the new year bring?
- No gain, no pain. Gose, Joe // Shopping Center World;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p62
Reports on the changes of retail real estate markets in the U.S. Expansion o f retail industry in the region; Rank of New Jersey counties in per-capita income; Impact of the tax codes on retailers.
- THE YEAR AHEAD IN RETAIL REAL ESTATE. Sokol, David // Shopping Center World;Dec2002, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the views of the status of the retail real estate industry in the year 2003 in the U.S. Wariness of consumers; Awareness of young consumers on the realities of an economic downturn; Forecast of trends for mall owners and developers.
- Store space hot item. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/27/95, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p1
Reports that the invasion of large retailers has reduced the vacancy rates of retail space in northern Ohio. Expectations for 1995; Statistics of vacancy rates of other types of shopping center; Increase in rent in hot retail areas.
- AMBITION Pride, Daring and Disaster 2003. Hazlett, Curt // Retail Traffic;Dec2003, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on developments on retail real estate in 2003 in the U.S. Failed attempt by Simon Property Group and Westfield America Trust to acquire Taubman Centers; Closure of Kmart stores.
- Retailers come in droves to the less gritty Bronx. Leder, Michelle // Crain's New York Business;04/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p33
Reports on the efforts of real estate agents to sell land in New York City's boroughs such as the Bronx to retail trade companies such as Gap Inc.
- Retail Real Estate Fundamentals Show Modest Gains in the First Quarter. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;4/ 9/2012, p2
The article reports on the improvement in fundamentals in the U.S. retail real estate sector in the first quarter of 2012, according to preliminary analysis from New York City-based research firm Reis Inc., pointing to a slow and steady recovery in the retail space.
- Regan: Retailers Getting a Spring Back in their Steps. // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;5/30/2012, p10
The article deals with real estate issues faced by U.S. retailers.
- Understanding retailers. Alter, Shannon; Karp, Joseph // Journal of Property Management;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p78
Discusses the important aspects of being a retailer. Comparison between a retailer and a property manager; Essentials of good communication between store managers and property managers; Views of a retailer in carrying out business.
- Retail Roundtable. // Crain's New York Business;03/31/97, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p56
States that retailing will be the main focus at the the final 1997 City Roundtable on the future of New York's real estate. When and where it will be held; Topics which will be discussed; Information on the program.