Friends, family aren't the only ones to mourn a senseless death
- Laser sheds new light on case. Stansley, Joseph // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Dec94, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p9
Presents evidence obtained from a motorcycle speedometer used in an investigation of an accident between motorcycle and a passenger vehicle resulting in a fatality. Raritan Borough of New Jersey's police department's role; Assistance from the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office.
- Troopers called to investigate rural accidents. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/31/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the investigation made by the Texas Highway Patrol on several rural traffic accidents in Hill County, Texas during December 2006 .
- DPS troopers investigate rural accidents. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/2/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p9
The article reports on the investigation conducted by the Texas Highway Patrol on 97 rural traffic accidents in Hill County during March 2007.
- L.A. Crash. // Aspeers;Apr2010, p62
A photo essay is presented depicting police responding to traffic accidents in Los Angeles, California.
- Law enforcement seeking public help with ongoing investigations. Halvorson, Barry // East Bernard Express (TX);6/18/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p2
The article reports on the plan of the Wharton County Sheriffs to ask for public help in order to solve the ongoing investigation regarding the two crashed tractors found in two different locations in the region.
- DPS investigates accidents. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/27/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p6
The article reports that Texas Highway Patrol investigated 74 rural traffic accidents in Hill County in May 2007.
- Whitney Police Beat. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/9/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p7
The article reports on the police activities in Whitney, Texas from May 15-30, 2010 which include the investigation on a woman who was assaulted by an unidentified white woman on May 15, the response of Sergeant Bentley to a minor accident on May 21, and the probe of Officer Burke on a minor...
- Witnesses needed to M1 concrete load fatality. // Truck & Driver;Mar2011, p7
The article reports that Derbyshire Police and the Health and Safety Executive of England have jointly launched an investigation to find witnesses in the recent M1 concrete load fatality case.
- Hit-and-run driver sought by police. // Truck & Driver;Mar2011, p7
The article reports that Lincolnshire Police in England have started an investigation to hunt an Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) driver who did not stop after the truck he was driving collided with a car on the A52 near Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.