Robins wing makes Air Force history
- A Maintenance Perspective. BAKER, CMSGT MIKE // Flying Safety;Sep98, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p15
Focuses on the Air Mobility Rodeo, a competition sponsored by the Air Mobility Command of the United States Air Force to improve core air mobility capabilities and enhance air refuelling, airlift, and aeromedical evacuation operations. History of the competition; Comments from participants in...
- R2K, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! Shepherd, Rob // Flying Safety;Aug2000, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p12
Presents an article about the 2000 Air Mobility Expeditionary Rodeo of the United States Air Force.
- R2K Maintenance Award Winners. // Flying Safety;Aug2000, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p21
Lists the winners of the 2000 Air Mobility Expeditionary Rodeo held in the United States.
- Mishap prevention planning. Ashy, Joseph W. // Flying Safety;Jul95, Vol. 51 Issue 7, Preceding p1
Offers advice on how to prevent aircraft accidents in the United States Air Force. Creation of safe and healthy work environment; Balance between risk and output; Planning for success; Execution of plans; Teamwork; Leadership.
- `There I was'. Matthewson, Charles // Flying Safety;Jul95, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p2
Reports on developments related to government policy in reporting of aircraft accidents in the United States Air Force. Use of safety reports to support disciplinary action; Bases for disciplinary actions; Right of the accused to see the safety report; Court actions; Rights and duty of the Air...
- From the Editor. Neufeld, Jacob // Air Power History;Summer2003, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p3
Introduces the articles appearing in the June 2003 issue of 'Air Power History.' Airlift of several Muslim pilgrims from Lebanon to Saudi Arabia; Rebuilding of the German Air Force; Photographs of presidents of the Air Force Historical Foundation.
- Dispatched to Dover. Dunham, Gregg C. // Army Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p6
Recounts a memorable experience while flying an aircraft under a U.S. Air Force civilian reserve augmentation fleet contract to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware. Trip pattern; Members of the crew; Encounter with a U.S. Army general who boarded the aircraft.
- Air Force. Betancourt, Alberto // Soldiers;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p48
Reports on the U.S. Air Force's launching of a Titan II booster from Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. Installation of a windsat radiometer and a solar mass ejection imager in an Earth-Sun synchronous orbit; Provision of meteorological information on wind speed and detection of coronal...
- THE PHILOSOPHY OF LUCK. Coonts, Stephen // Flying Safety;Jan1996, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p5
Discusses the issues of safety and professionalism in the United States Air Force.