Pilots participate in historic flight
- GOING NOWHERE. Wallace, Lane // Flying;Jun2000, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p122
Relates a flight experience of an air pilot.
- CURRENT OR COMPETENT? Hopkins, Jay // Flying;Nov2000, Vol. 127 Issue 11, p59
Discusses the professional competence of air pilots to handle emergency incidents in flight.
- There's No Such Thing as a Little Ice. Skaggs, Ken // Flying Safety;Oct99, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p18
Gives advice to aviators when flying an aircraft in an icing condition.
- FRACTIONAL FLYING. Benenson, Tom // Flying;Sep2001, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p62
Deals with the experiences and conditions of pilots who fly for fractionals, the term used for companies that operate shared ownership business jets.
- HEAVY AIRPLANE. Hassler, Richard // Flying;Sep2001, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p98
Presents an article on the experience of a pilot while flying a heavy airplane in Arizona.
- RENDEZVOUS WITH TERROR. Garrison, Peter // Flying;Sep2001, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p101
Presents an article on the experience of a pilot in flying an airplane through a special flight rules area in Los Angeles, California.
- NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Wallace, Lane // Flying;Sep2001, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p104
Presents an article about the importance of aeronautics flying in finding the best place for a pilot to live.
- COMPETENCE VS. EXPERTISE. KARL, DICK // Flying;Sep2014, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p76
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of flying CJ-3 airplane.
- Just another day in paradise. Schneider, Ernst // Free Flight;Apr/May2005, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p6
This article deals with the experiences of a pilot regarding rocky mountain soaring in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Benefits from rock mountain soaring are discussed. Expertise of the pilot in airplane gliding is stated. Factors to consider to assure a safe rocky mountain soaring are included.