Fitch Drops Rating, Outlook on Florida Hospital's Debt
- Chicago's Holy Cross May Drop Into Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31465, p5
Reports the announcement of warning on the debt status of Holy Cross Hospital by Fitch Ratings company in Chicago, Illinois. Inability of the hospital to recover ongoing operational losses; Debt rating designated to the hospital.
- Hospital Still Negative. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Reports on the announcement of Fitch Ratings Inc. to maintain its negative watch on the debt for Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, Mississippi due to uncertainty relating to reimbursements from insurance companies and the federal government. Damage sustained by the hospital during Hurricane...
- Deerfield Beach, Fla., Lowered by Fitch, While Other Municipalities Worry, Too. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p3
Reports the reduction in the designated debt ratings for the outstanding general obligation bonds of the city by Fitch Ratings company in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Increase in the spending pressures and delays by city commissioners; Decline in the fund balance of the city; Debt rating assigned...
- State's Debt Burden Among Highest in U.S. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p27
The article reports that a study by Fitch Ratings Ltd. revealed that one of the U.S. states which has the highest debt burden is Connecticut as percentage of personal income.
- Fitch Upgrades Richmond Utility Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31404, p35
Report of the upgrade of the outstanding utility debt of Richmond by Fitch Ratings in Virginia. Cash flow needs for capital project in fiscal 2003; Success of the city in cleaning up the James River; Compliance of federal environment regulations.
- Fitch Downgrades $3.4 Billion of Los Angeles Debt. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33302, p20
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded 3.4 billion dollars of debt in Los Angeles, California from AA-minus to A-plus due to the failure of policymakers in the city to balance its budget and plan to drain its general fund reserves.
- MISSOURI: Levee District Nears Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/23/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33849, p5
The article offers information on the rating given by Fitch Ratings Ltd. which revealed the decline of the Howard Bend Levee District's rating for its debt in the year 2005 and 2007 in Missouri.
- MICHIGAN: Fitch Likes Detroit Water. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/24/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33950, p5
The article focuses on the statement of Fitch Ratings, rating agency to keep Detroit water and sewer bonds at investment grade levels, which states that the company is guiding the debt as the city continues to boost its high profile restructuring program.
- Doctor Reimbursement Cuts a Negative, Fitch Warns. SLAVIN, ROBERT // Bond Buyer;11/29/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33821, p24
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has warned about the negative effect on the U.S. nonprofit hospitals due to federal cuts to physician reimbursement in the Medicare program of the U.S.