Municipal Yields Rise in Light Trading
- Market snapshot: Thursday, February 19. // Bond Buyer;02/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30582, p2
Presents information related to municipal bonds in the United States as of February 19, 1999. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; `Bond Buyer' periodical's 30-day visible supply; Producer price indexes.
- Market snapshot: Thursday, October 15. // Bond Buyer;10/16/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30501, p2
Presents data on producer price index and the municipal bond market in the United States, as of October 15, 1998. Includes government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Municipal Bond Prices End Firm; Greenspan, New Issues on Plate. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31365, p2
Reports the growth of the municipal bonds in the U.S. Testimony from Federal Reserve Board chairman Alan Greenspan. Decline of the Treasury Rise of producer price index; Supply of available bonds in the primary and secondary market.
- Municipals Jump ï¿½ to 3/8 of a Point Amid Another Day of Equity Volatility. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p2
Reports the increase of municipal bond prices in the U.S. Acceleration of the producer price index (PPI); Impact of PPI on inflation rate; Consideration of rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board.
- Market snapshot: Wednesday, January 13. // Bond Buyer;01/14/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30558, p2
Presents a chart showing the status of several economic indicators in the United States as of January 13, 1999. Producer price index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Municipals Firm; $1.6 Billion in Major New Deals Come to Market. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. securities markets as of January 15, 2004. Municipal bond issues; Attractiveness of treasury bills for investors; Decline in the producer price index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, January 14. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Presents data on the performance of the U.S. government securities market as of January 14, 2004. Indicators; Reports; Forecasts; Actual results; Government securities prices.
- Surprise Surge in Core PPI Drives Muni, Treasury Prices Downward. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market in the U.S. succumbed to selling pressure when an unexpected surge in the core producer price index sparked inflationary worries and pushed tax-exempt and government bond prices lower. At the end of an abbreviated session ahead of the long...
- Munis Ease on October's Jump in PPI; Traders Cite 'Anemic' Flows. Johnson, Anastasiji; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32012, p2
The article reports that the U.S. municipal bond market eased on strong jump in the October 2004 producer price index (PPI). Traders cited a slow flow in the bond market. The Labor Department reported that the PPI rose 1.7% in October, posting the largest gain since January 1990. The core rate,...