Seven-Day Yields Continue to Fall, Landing at Record Lows
- Pulling power of Anglo-Saxons. Siddiqi, Moin // African Business;June97, Issue 222, p17
Focuses on developments in the international money markets, current as of June 1997. Robust nature of the dollar; Enhancement of North America's financial assets; Lax short-term monetary policy in continental Europe and Japan.
- Money market trading by type of security. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer95, pS67
Presents a chart of money market trading in Canada. Classification by type of security.
- Money market trading by type of security. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS65
Presents a chart depicting money market trading by type of security in Canada as of spring 1996. Treasury bills; Securities; Bankers' acceptances; Corporate and finance company paper.
- Money market trading by type of security. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn96, pS65
Presents statistical information on money market trading according to security type from 1994-1996.
- Money market trading by type of security. // Bank of Canada Review;Winter96/97, pS65
Presents statistical information from Canada on money market activities according to the type of security, for the period 1994 through 1996.
- Largest money managers. Szappanos, Anna // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/27/93, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p6
Presents a list of money managers in Cleveland, Ohio, ranked by assets under management locally. Total tax-exempt assets; Minimum accounts; Portfolio analysts on staff as of June 1993; Chief investment officer; Contact information.
- At deadline. // Pensions & Investments;8/19/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p1
Reports on developments affecting the financial market in the United States as of August 19, 1996. Includes Pacific Telesis Group's acquisition of shareholder interest in Taubman Realty Group; Resignation of James Meynard as BellSouth pension fund's director of trust investments.
- Markets suggest Fed won't move to raise rates. // Inside Tucson Business;05/19/97, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p19
Reports on the conditions of money markets in the United States as of May 19, 1997 which can potentially influence the US Federal Reserve Board's decision to raise interest rates. Drop of bond yields; Insignificant inflation; Slower retail sales; Federal funds futures contracts yields.
- Special sits tops Isa sales as cash funds show strength. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;2/27/2003, p2
Lists the top selling Isa funds in Great Britain for January 2003. Fidelity special situations; Jupiter income; Cash funds; Henderson global technology; Technology funds.
- On the right road to clarity and low cost. Vaizey, Ed // Money Marketing;2/27/2003, p47
Speculates on the British government's plan for the money marketing sector. Consultation papers released relevant to stakeholder products, pensions and funds; Importance of transparency and clarity in finance products.