Bond Buyer Debuts Total-Return Indexes From S&P
- COVER. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Bangladesh Country Review;2007, p1
The cover for the July 2007 issue of "Bangladesh Country Review" is presented.
- Papers target older readers with special features. Paddon, Anna R. // Newspaper Research Journal;Summer1995, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the inclusion of features and sections targeted at older readers in newspapers. Emergence of the mature market in the late 1980s and the early 1990s; Departments in charge of preparing newspaper senior sections; Subjects covered on the senior pages; Advertising accompanying news for...
- `40 under 40' nominations due. // Inside Tucson Business;8/28/95, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p2
Reports that Friday is the deadline for nominations for the `Inside Tucson Business' `40 Under 40' special section that is scheduled to run in November. Nominees not to be older than 39 years old on the publication date, November 20, 1995.
- `Workplace' column is being syndicated. // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p27
Reports on the syndication of the column `Taming the Workplace' by Eric Zoeckler. Focus on issues and trends affecting workers at all levels.
- Mail call. Austin, April // Christian Science Monitor;10/6/99, Vol. 91 Issue 218, p11
Relates the reaction of readers to subjects presented in the author's column.
- Notable notes. Philips, Lisa E.; Calvacca, Lorraine // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p24
Lists several titles of the columns of trade or association magazine editors.
- Mom makeovers. // Grand Rapids Family Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that the response to the article "Mom Makeover," by Lisa Brown in the January 2011 issue of the periodical has been overwhelming.
- How Aggravating! // New Moon;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p14
Presents the column `How Aggravating!' where young females can air their views on a number of occurrences in the United States that bother them. Why girls are wrongfully called tomboys; Experience of a young girl who started playing the drums in her school band; Why a 12-year-old is unhappy...
- A primer on call-in columns. Hunter Jr., James H. // Editor & Publisher;10/28/95, Vol. 128 Issue 43, p56
Focuses on reader call-in columns for newspapers. Addition of zest to opinion sections; Increased interaction with readers; Required equipment for the service; Advice for the successful implementation of such a column.