Fitch Revises Minneapolis Outlook to Negative From Stable
- Debt Management: Some Reflections Based on Argentina. Kiguel, Miguel A. // Financier;Summer/Autumn99, Vol. 6 Issue 2/3, p42
Illustrates some important elements in the design of a liability management strategy based on Argentina's experience. Factors that affect debt strategy; Main decisions that debt management officials need to make; Importance of credit ratings on sovereign borrowing costs; Determinants of credit...
- Moody's concern about Syracuse, N.Y.'s budget leads to watch list placement. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30740, p32
No abstract available.
- Appropriation-Backed Va. Bonds Upgraded. // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade the rating of Virginia's appropriation debt.
- Thank You, California: 3Q Downgrades Overwhelm the Upgrades. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31749, p36
Reports that credit rating agencies downgraded the par value of debt in the U.S. Number of credits downgraded by Moody's Investors Service; Number of credits downgraded by Standard & Poor's; Estimated debt of California.
- HOW TO RAISE YOUR CREDIT SCORE. G. M. // Money;Nov2008, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p129
A graph shows things people can do to improve their credit scores such as paying their bills on time, paying down credit card balances quickly, and having a steady credit history.
- OREGON: Klamath Hospital Falls. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p37
Reports on a rating downgrade of $4.4 million of Oregon's Outsanding Series 1991 bonds by credit rating company Fitch Ratings Inc. Rating of $35.8 million in revenue and refunding bonds, Series 2002; Reasons cited for the downgrade.
- Investment-grade debt by maturity[a]. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p25
Lists investment-grade corporate debt by maturity in 1998. Years to maturity; Gross spread for investment banks; Credit rating given by the Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Where Have All the Tourists Gone? S&P Revises Hawaii County to Negative. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30715, p40
Reports on a revision made by Standard & Poor's to its outlook for the general obligation (GO) credit rating of Hawaii County, Hawaii. County's issuance of 48.8 million dollars of GO debt on August 31, 1999; Decline in tourism in the area; Reduction in the amount of revenues the county receives...
- Moody's Drops Cleveland Debt, Adds Negative Outlook. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33280, p20
The article reports on the downgrade and assignment of a negative outlook to all outstanding debt of the municipal government of Cleveland by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in 2010 in Ohio.