Erie County, N.Y., Budget Director Says State Has Warned of Aid Cuts
- Geithner's cash begins to run out. Swanson, Ian // Hill;4/1/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the issue regarding the amount of money spent from the Troubled Asset Relief Program in the U.S.
- Notice. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;Mar2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 2, p4
Introduces a series of articles on the background of economic aid activities in Asia for 2002 and 2003.
- Publisher's Note. Andreae, Wolfgang // European State Aid Law Quarterly;Mar2009, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on European State Aid Law and another one on editorial board conferences.
- State offers aid for storm planning. Crews, Chris // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/9/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 19, p1A
The article provides information on the Texas Individual Saferoom rebate program, a program that offers reimbursement to homeowners or developers to install tornado-proof saferooms in an existing planned home in the state.
- Russia pledges support for Ulyanovsk factory. Rybak, Boris // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/12/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 2, p34
Reports on Russia's financial backing to the aircraft factory Aviastar Ulyanovsk Aviation Industrial Consortium. Government policy of supporting selected companies judged to be internationally competitive; Extent of government support; Effect of financial backing.
- Bright Ideas Trust. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;1/11/2011, p25
The article offers news briefs related to government aid in Great Britain including the availability of financial advice provided to young people by the Bright Ideas Trust, the need for funding of a sports facility, and the need for funding of the Supporting Active Communities program.
- PCS one of several agencies to receive transporation funds. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p1
The article reports that Panhandle Community Services (PCS) will receive $928,993 in grants from the Texas state government.
- Governments invest in north. Boyes, Scott // Windspeaker;Dec2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p22
Reports on efforts of Canadian and Saskatchewan governments to invest multi-million dollar amounts in a fund aimed at strengthening and diversifying the northern Saskatchewan economy. Agreement under which the fund is created; Eligibility criteria of recipients of the funding; People who will...
- Kansas opts out of HIE grants. McCarty, Mark // Medical Device Daily;8/11/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 150, p7
The article reports on the decision of Kansas to return a 31.5 million U.S. dollar grant from the federal government.