- CRITICS' CHOICE. // Daily Mail;7/30/2014, p50
- CRITICS' CHOICE. // Daily Mail;7/30/2014, p40
- Hayley is a beach belle at Cannes. // Evening Standard;5/18/2012, p17
LUCKY Hayley Atwell to be on the beach. The Captain America actress, attending the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival, has had another career boost. She's just been cast as the lead actress in a new film 10 Things I Hate About Life, directed by Gil Junger, a sequel to his 1999 adaptation of The...
- B&L names Dr. Sartori corporate VP, HR chief. // Ophthalmology Times;3/15/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p7
The article announces that Paul S. Sartori has been appointed corporate vice president and chief human resources (HR) officer at Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- Keeping It Real. // Vogue;Aug2012, Vol. 202 Issue 8, p129
The author discusses aspects of specific sartorial challenges in presenting features stories and practical solutions to improve work life balances and everyday family events.
- A racy way to find that perfect outfit... // Daily Mail;8/ 1/2013, p25
RACING festivities kicked off on Monday in Galway and whether you're planning a last-minute dash to the West or attending next week's Dublin Horse Show, we'll bet you still have plenty of sartorial quandries to solve. Finding the perfect shoes (not too uncomfortable, but still fabulous), a...
- Sartori's Milan Return: Z Zegna Preps For Homecoming. Marsh, Emilie; Lalas, Sakis // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/18/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 126, p16B
The article presents information on Z Zegna designer Alessandro Sartori's return to Milan, Italy. The brand returned to Milan after displaying in New York Fashion Week for two years. Sartori was born and raised in Biella, a mountain town in the northeastern corner of Italy. After graduating from...
- Calling In the Reserve. Dudlicek, James // Dairy Foods;Mar2010, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p83
The article presents information on Sartori Foods Inc., food manufacturing company and its business strategies. The company has expanded its business by introducing several dairy products. The company is launching a culinary building to showcase its variety of cheese, which will also meet the...
- A tattooed Samaritan. LITTLE JOHN // Daily Mail;5/31/2013, p17
THANKS for all your sartorial horror stories, which are still rolling in. Most of you seem to agree that the warm weather really does bring out the worst in British 'Âstyle'.
- Summer hats that will suit EVERY face shape. // Daily Mail;6/ 4/2014, p34
WEDDING, racing and garden party season is almost upon us. But while you may have thought about your dress, what about the biggest sartorial pitfall of all â€” your hat?