- Let's Eat takes top restaurant accolade from Les Routiers. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/4/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4302, p14
Reports on the award that was given to Let's Eat restaurant during the Les Routiers annual awards dinner held in London, England. Other awards given during the event.
- ATW's annual gala. // Air Transport World;Apr95, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p78
Reports on the dinner held in Washington, in which Air Transport World's 21st annual awards were given.
- Scholarship recipients. // New York Amsterdam News;10/05/96, Vol. 87 Issue 40, p24
Presents a caption photograph of 1996 scholarship recipients, given by the Arthur Ashe Athletic Association. Presentation at the annual leadership awards dinner.
- Pratt, Luxe Pack Honor Dior. Born, Pete // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/22/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 86, p18
The article announces that Dior Beauty was given the Art of Packaging Award at the annual Pratt Institute-Luxe Pack Art of Packaging award dinner.
- Molson honored as `Best of Reston'. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/5/95, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p83
Reports on the Best of Reston award for business excellence given to Molson Breweries USA during the fourth annual Best of Reston Awards Dinner.
- African-American Institute holds awards dinner. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;11/22/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 47, p8
Reports on the annual awards dinner given by the African-American Institute at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. Focus of the dinner on the African continent; Guests to the event; Award recipients.
- Mmmm, mmmm... good. // Business NH Magazine;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p53
Highlights the 1997 NH Lodging and Restaurant Exposition, the ACF Culinary Salon and Annual Banquet Dinner and Awards Ceremony held in the Center of New Hampshire in Manchester. Speaker for both the exposition and the dinner; Awards given during the program.
- BWE Honors Ruth Clark. Reyes, Damaso // New York Amsterdam News;01/07/99, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the fifth annual holiday gala dinner by the Black Women Enterprises in Long Island, New York State for 1998. Awards given during the dinner; Background to the establishment of the organization.
- Â£1000 awards for three of a kind. Riley, Jonathan // Farmers Weekly;2/27/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p12
Provides information on the awards given to several farmers at the 2004 annual dinner of the National Farmers' Union Scotland. Michael Williams; David Murray; Nicholas Scott.
- Pratt Fetes Ungaro. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/27/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 111, p3
Features fashion designer Emanuel Ungaro. Professional career; His travels and acquaintances; Award given to him at the Pratt Institute's annual Legends dinner in New York.